• Poll closed .

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
Since theac has given up on you fags, I asked if I could come up with a rules suggestion and he said "Good fucking luck." (Not really)

So anyway, here's the rules as I am suggesting...

• Registration requirements back on
    • meaning no one who simply posts "omg lyke Avril is teh bestest singar evar" will get in
  • No blatent spam posts or threads
    • Like my 'HI' thread
  • No trolling
    • Unless its directed at Sarcasmo
  • No racism
    • Unless its directed at elpmis
  • NSFW tags on all inappropriate material
    • Unless its pics of me

Are these okay with you folks? THEN ROCK THE VOTE.

EDIT: a supermajority is required to implement these rules (66%)

Last edited:
This isn't a troll, but for people to be able to tell you what they think, I believe you would have to define what each thing is (like trolling) and what the punishment is for breaking it.

theacoustician said:
This isn't a troll, but for people to be able to tell you what they think, I believe you would have to define what each thing is (like trolling) and what the punishment is for breaking it.

i don't know what trolling is.

Thorn Bird said:
via Urban Dictionary

trolling - Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."

ERage said:
well, there is nothing there that says a blogging thread would be shunned...as long as it is something that sparks a conversation

I made a faux blog thread... wtf guys. There was content! Lots!

Thorn Bird said:

it's when you cast a few lines out of the back of your boat and slowly move ("troll") across a body of water catching mad amounts of fish in the mean time.

elpmis said:
via Urban Dictionary

trolling - Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."

ah. so we're all trolls, but the nice ones that don't mean it. ok. :D

April23 said:
I made a faux blog thread... wtf guys. There was content! Lots!

My comment was not directed towards your earlier obgyn / lasik thread, it is just the first content related rule that I remember on the old rule list that was not included on this one.

ERage said:
it's when you cast a few lines out of the back of your boat and slowly move ("troll") across a body of water catching mad amounts of fish in the mean time.

i wish that worked.