The Rules: A Proposition

rules

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pandora said:
So before I vote I wanna make sure I get one thing absolutly totally and completely straight...

Any and all trolling that is directed at Sarcasmo IS acceptable?

If so then I'm in.

vote yes now.

theacoustician said:
This isn't a troll, but for people to be able to tell you what they think, I believe you would have to define what each thing is (like trolling) and what the punishment is for breaking it.
lets get the rules banged out, then we can bang out the rest as group pookie. :heart:

btw, a supermajority is required to implement these rules (66%) - first post updated.

Drool-Boy said:
fly, I am comfortable with these rules and have voted "y"
You may now plant your face in my lap.

You see, that's why people today lose elections. Not enough candidates are willing to go out to the voters and give oral. If I ever run for president, my campaign slogan will be "Oral for everyone!"

Vote ERage in 2008

ERage said:
gnome1.JPG

Pandora said:
So before I vote I wanna make sure I get one thing absolutly totally and completely straight...

Any and all trolling that is directed at Sarcasmo IS acceptable?

If so then I'm in.

You and zengirl both are so laid back and funnah. A++++ users - will read posts again

Add the rule as well that there must be at least one post daily on the topic of docking. Doesn't have to be a thread, just a post.

bast_imret said:
Add the rule as well that there must be at least one post daily on the topic of docking. Doesn't have to be a thread, just a post.
I like your thinking sir. May I subscribe to your tube?