The Rules: A Proposition

rules

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ChikkenNoodul said:
There have been maybe 3......okay, no threads that have not been derailed here :fly:

Which is why I was pretty much unaware that we really had rules here. I guess it felt like when you go to a pool that says no diving even when it is 6 feet deep. Pretty much everyone understands that as "kids and people that aren't reponsible should not be diving."

Sarcasmo said:
don't get me wrong, samoa's are the shit, but they are runner up to thin mints in my book only because you have like 3 of them and then you're fucking sick of 'em cause they are just too much. Not like thin mints, you can pound a roll of thin mints in like 60 seconds if you aren't careful

I've always been a fan of the trefoil's, myself. I hear this year they have a new coffee flavored cookie. I wonder if a jasmine tea cookie would be any good? :)

taeric said:
Which is why I was pretty much unaware that we really had rules here. I guess it felt like when you go to a pool that says no diving even when it is 6 feet deep. Pretty much everyone understands that as "kids and people that aren't reponsible should not be diving."
Yar, that sorta works for the crowd that's here now - and probably why that's the crowd that still posts, the problems arise when the people who dive into the drained pools start to show up :D

At least that's what I'm worried about - we had more of those when this place first opened which required more moderation.

The ones they don't make anymore, with the vanilla cookies and cremy vanilla center, and then the raspberry gel on top, THOSE were the best. Can't believe they stopped making them.