Hawt The Potato Kiki/CEO Thread Unwrapped (again) Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet he got to his sister and made her wear shitty shoes to "show you" how to be a good, obedient gf.

Ew probably
I hope she didn't notice my face when I saw her polio shoes
Bill-Cosby-Disgusted.gif

Colombian Euchre

Ok here is my update

So after some back and forth after me showing him the pic of his Princess wearing "trashy hooker" shoes he said FINE wear what you like and threw in a half-ass apology for suggesting I wear something else.

So we arrived 1st at dinner and I sat in the spot where I knew my shoes would not be visible. Why? Cuz this nigga had already traumatized me cuz I decided to not only wear super thin heels BUT the shoes had tassels
Aka Satans Footwear

9703303e9fe8d2910db2549ec4fbb67b.png

(I don't have the shoes on me ATM but this pic is from my Instagram)

ANYHOOOOOOOOO sister shows up and I only stood up to shake her hand so she couldn't see my shoes.
I was super nervous so I drank two glasses of red wine and started feeling better.

The night was wonderful and we all laughed and got along. I asked how CEO was as young boy back in the 1800s and she told me some funny stories blah blah blah.

when it was time to leave i started getting nervous again cuz I knew she'd see my shoes -- and that's when I saw hers... she was wearing got-dam Polio Shoes!!

308d1e92b311a682ed6d131468d47346.jpg

No, she doesn't have polio, she just has a tragic sense of style when it comes to shoes.

The rest of her outfit was very conservative and pretty. But it was pricey.
I wore a blazer, a casual shirt and jeans (with rips at the knees)

When we left CEO said: "I think dinner went amazing and they loved you, but i guarantee that she hated your shoes"
Which I replied... she wears matronly polio shoes, she has zero room to judge!

The end

Colombian Euchre
WTF are those square toes?

Ok here is my update

So after some back and forth after me showing him the pic of his Princess wearing "trashy hooker" shoes he said FINE wear what you like and threw in a half-ass apology for suggesting I wear something else.

So we arrived 1st at dinner and I sat in the spot where I knew my shoes would not be visible. Why? Cuz this nigga had already traumatized me cuz I decided to not only wear super thin heels BUT the shoes had tassels
Aka Satans Footwear

9703303e9fe8d2910db2549ec4fbb67b.png

(I don't have the shoes on me ATM but this pic is from my Instagram)

ANYHOOOOOOOOO sister shows up and I only stood up to shake her hand so she couldn't see my shoes.
I was super nervous so I drank two glasses of red wine and started feeling better.

The night was wonderful and we all laughed and got along. I asked how CEO was as young boy back in the 1800s and she told me some funny stories blah blah blah.

when it was time to leave i started getting nervous again cuz I knew she'd see my shoes -- and that's when I saw hers... she was wearing got-dam Polio Shoes!!

308d1e92b311a682ed6d131468d47346.jpg

No, she doesn't have polio, she just has a tragic sense of style when it comes to shoes.

The rest of her outfit was very conservative and pretty. But it was pricey.
I wore a blazer, a casual shirt and jeans (with rips at the knees)

When we left CEO said: "I think dinner went amazing and they loved you, but i guarantee that she hated your shoes"
Which I replied... she wears matronly polio shoes, she has zero room to judge!

The end

Colombian Euchre
I so wish you got a pic of her shoes! :lol:
Gotdamn Polio Shoes.... Such memories Lololol

Anyway, love your fringe!!

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I so wish you got a pic of her shoes! :lol:
Gotdamn Polio Shoes.... Such memories Lololol

Anyway, love your fringe!!

Omg I wish I got a pic too!
I was like OMFGGG I NEED TO SNAP THESE FOR THE THREAD :lol:

But since this is her style I'm sure there will be more opportunities to snap some pics of her hideous foot wear

And thanx babe I love love my shoes too.
The next day we had another dinner function and I wore another pair of Satan's Sandals and he didn't say shit cuz HIS FAMILY WASNT THERE

Colombian Euchre

Omg I wish I got a pic too!
I was like OMFGGG I NEED TO SNAP THESE FOR THE THREAD :lol:

But since this is her style I'm sure there will be more opportunities to snap some pics of her hideous foot wear

And thanx babe I love love my shoes too.
The next day we had another dinner function and I wore another pair of Satan's Sandals and he didn't say shit cuz HIS FAMILY WASNT THERE

Colombian Euchre
I hope you got some shots of my flip flops.

Status
Not open for further replies.