Hawt The Potato Kiki/CEO Thread Unwrapped (again) Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
9zpKWxG.jpg

it was this skirt, but without the thigh highs, but idk I don't think you can tell how long or short it really is there. mid-thigh.
I love a good skirt. Might be because past a certain age you don't really seem to see women wearing them.

I love a good skirt. Might be because past a certain age you don't really seem to see women wearing them.
because society perpetuates a concept of age-appropriate clothing for women that extends beyond just "don't wear actual children's clothing if you're not a child"

there's all sorts of "rules" about how short your skirt is "allowed" to be based on how old you are. it's ludicrous.

Omgggggggggg I totally played into your shoe snaps :lol::lol:
Hope you appreciated my executive summaries :fly:

Omg so I told him
I PERSONALLY KNOW A FASHION GURU AND HERE IS HER FEEDBACK
And I read all your executive summaries!

Then I quickly showed him your IG and he's like Omg she's beautiful and I'm like DUUUUH OF COURSE SHE IS!

Then he's like "Great we have somewhere to stay on AUS!!"

Lol

H. pylori survivor

Omg so I told him

Then I quickly showed him your IG and he's like Omg she's beautiful and I'm like DUUUUH OF COURSE SHE IS!

Lol

H. pylori survivor
TIL C3O is gonna try and fuck applesauce.

I sent thru this phase at 16/17 super Colombian street walker phase. It didn't last long lol

H. pylori survivor
I was only wearing the fishnets bc it was part of a costume! the skirt itself was not super streetwalker-y, idk why he came up with such a specific dig :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Omg so I told him

Lol

H. pylori survivor
No way in hell you two make it all the way to Australia and are still on speaking terms when you get off the plane. He'll go into a jealous rage at some point because some custodian in an airport somewhere looked at you funny or some shit. :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Omg so I told him

Lol

H. pylori survivor
Fucking lol! Oh stahhhhhpppp
You're a fashion guru yoself :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.