Hawt The Poop Thread, Drool (and anyone else) welcome

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
I have never had food poisoning. Funny how the world works. The people who abhor food from dumpsters end up in baths shitting and puking and I lord it around with the stomach of an ox eating nearly blue meat.

:nev:

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
I have never had food poisoning. Funny how the world works. The people who abhor food from dumpsters end up in baths shitting and puking and I lord it around with the stomach of an ox eating nearly blue meat.

:nev:

For one, the McFarms in the US are fucking gross. And I LOVE a good rare burger. Not two things that go well together.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
the only time I've had it was from bad mcdonalds breakfast around '98. I couldn't even keep down a glass of water without violently puking. dry heaves for days as well. heck of an ab workout. probably should have gone to the hospital. lasted 3 days. I thought I was going to die.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Food poisoning is the only time I've vomited blood. I ate an opened can of tuna that had been sitting in the fridge for several days too long. I wretched so violently about 45 minutes later that I blew out some blood vessels in my throat.

On the short list of the only things that could possibly make the worst sickness you have ever had even better, spraying blood out of your mouth must be up there.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Food poisoning is the only time I've vomited blood. I ate an opened can of tuna that had been sitting in the fridge for several days too long. I wretched so violently about 45 minutes later that I blew out some blood vessels in my throat.

On the short list of the only things that could possibly make the worst sickness you have ever had even better, spraying blood out of your mouth must be up there.
I've only coughed up blood when I had ulcers/gastritous (sp?).

I can tell you a gross story about my period, but you've already bitched today that you know too much about us.

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
just text the story to fly, he loves that stuff

Sarcasmo

Mar 28, 2005
Austin
500px-Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
It involves your vag, so it's cool.
Once I pulled a tampon out and with it came all this blood. I got it on my hand, the floor and the toilet seat. Now remember... period blood isn't like regular blood. It's goopy shit.

just text the story to fly, he loves that stuff

He found it funny... I was a tad disgusted with a hit of giggle.

Sarcasmo

Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Once I pulled a tampon out and with it came all this blood. I got it on my hand, the floor and the toilet seat. Now remember... period blood isn't like regular blood. It's goopy shit.

Jesus Christ.

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa

He found it funny... I was a tad disgusted with a hit of giggle.

isnt it fun when you get the runs while you are on your period?!!?!

yaaay