Hawt The Poop Thread, Drool (and anyone else) welcome

I have never had food poisoning. Funny how the world works. The people who abhor food from dumpsters end up in baths shitting and puking and I lord it around with the stomach of an ox eating nearly blue meat.

:nev:

For one, the McFarms in the US are fucking gross. And I LOVE a good rare burger. Not two things that go well together.

the only time I've had it was from bad mcdonalds breakfast around '98. I couldn't even keep down a glass of water without violently puking. dry heaves for days as well. heck of an ab workout. probably should have gone to the hospital. lasted 3 days. I thought I was going to die.

Food poisoning is the only time I've vomited blood. I ate an opened can of tuna that had been sitting in the fridge for several days too long. I wretched so violently about 45 minutes later that I blew out some blood vessels in my throat.

On the short list of the only things that could possibly make the worst sickness you have ever had even better, spraying blood out of your mouth must be up there.

Food poisoning is the only time I've vomited blood. I ate an opened can of tuna that had been sitting in the fridge for several days too long. I wretched so violently about 45 minutes later that I blew out some blood vessels in my throat.

On the short list of the only things that could possibly make the worst sickness you have ever had even better, spraying blood out of your mouth must be up there.
I've only coughed up blood when I had ulcers/gastritous (sp?).

I can tell you a gross story about my period, but you've already bitched today that you know too much about us.

500px-Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

It involves your vag, so it's cool.
Once I pulled a tampon out and with it came all this blood. I got it on my hand, the floor and the toilet seat. Now remember... period blood isn't like regular blood. It's goopy shit.

just text the story to fly, he loves that stuff

He found it funny... I was a tad disgusted with a hit of giggle.

Once I pulled a tampon out and with it came all this blood. I got it on my hand, the floor and the toilet seat. Now remember... period blood isn't like regular blood. It's goopy shit.

He found it funny... I was a tad disgusted with a hit of giggle.

isnt it fun when you get the runs while you are on your period?!!?!

yaaay