Hawt The Poop Thread, Drool (and anyone else) welcome

I've ALWAYS wanted to drop a nasty shit on the plane. Sadly, my shit doesn't stink very often. :(

i always shit on a plane. every single flight. never fails.
i think its the whole 'air sick' thing. you would figure i would be used to it by now since i have flown hundreds of times.
but no... there i am.... 20 thousand feet in the air... pinching the wickedest loaf

I've ALWAYS wanted to drop a nasty shit on the plane. Sadly, my shit doesn't stink very often. :(

did that once on the way back from mexico. it was epic. beans are awesome.

this was the same flight that my some shit his pants something fierce. like running down his legs fierce, the diaper didn't stand a chance. then he threw up on my wife.

Last edited:
did that once on the way back from mexico. it was epic. beans are awesome.

this was the same flight that my some shit his pants something fierce. like running down his legs fierce, the diaper didn't stand a chance. then he threw up on my wife.

I sense some Drool in your family tree...

I have poolemma.

I just had a rum coffee and I can tell I really gotta go. However I've been using my toilet roll to blow my nose because I have a stupendous cold.

I have no house keys so if I leave I can't get back in. I have enough toilet roll probably to go to the bathroom but then that leaves me with nothing for my nose.

Shit.

I have poolemma.

I just had a rum coffee and I can tell I really gotta go. However I've been using my toilet roll to blow my nose because I have a stupendous cold.

I have no house keys so if I leave I can't get back in. I have enough toilet roll probably to go to the bathroom but then that leaves me with nothing for my nose.

Shit.

use a lil face towel for your nose. i do, its much softer.

Sounds gross. I used to use clothes for my snot when I was out of TP and the stains never went away with the wash.

clearly you were washing with some british detergent & old bath water OR your snot is mixed with motor oil. wtf snot doesnt stain!

your socks stink. you have to shit. you have no toilet paper and you're worried about a little face cloth possibly getting stained?

I have poolemma.

Shit.
Spend the day in the tub with the shower going, and squish whatever down with your toes.