Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

@Puff Dabby - well, congrats on the baby. I was more concerned that you were with the violent guy. From what I've seen those guys are hard to re-train, much like dogs that kill chickens - once they've tried it there's no going back. Probably first thing would be for you to stop banging man-bun. I know it's easy to bang an ex but someone else won't understand it. Unless #2 is a wife-beating cuck - which is doubtful/rare.

@Immigrant If the guys are smarter than her,she might be bringing UP the collective intelligence level. Maths.

@Puff Dabby - well, congrats on the baby. I was more concerned that you were with the violent guy. From what I've seen those guys are hard to re-train, much like dogs that kill chickens - once they've tried it there's no going back. Probably first thing would be for you to stop banging man-bun. I know it's easy to bang an ex but someone else won't understand it. Unless #2 is a wife-beating cuck - which is doubtful/rare.

@Immigrant If the guys are smarter than her,she might be bringing UP the collective intelligence level. Maths.

I haven’t been with man bun since prior to getting pregnant this time. He doesn’t come over. My partner lives w me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I haven’t been with man bun since prior to getting pregnant this time. He doesn’t come over. My partner lives w me.

Ok. But last time you came here much #2 was in jail and you were banging man-bun and it seemed/sounded like maybe you had been playing that way prior to that ugly event. Glad if you straightened out that part of your path. Glad if he's better - for all of yalls sake. :)

Ok. But last time you came here much #2 was in jail and you were banging man-bun and it seemed/sounded like maybe you had been playing that way prior to that ugly event. Glad if you straightened out that part of your path. Glad if he's better - for all of yalls sake. :)
That sounds exhausting to keep track of.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
That sounds exhausting to keep track of.
It wasn't. nukes drew the details out of her (via the blinks game, which is why I referenced it here), I made the same suggestion then. Remembering the things that make someone else's story is part of being a good active listener - people in F2F notice that and are generally quite pleased. It also makes it easier to determine a credibility "score" - stories change, credibility score goes down. Chronology out of order or patched as they go along - major hit to credibility.

• Gravy
I normally give people the benefit of the doubt but sheesh lady, you didn’t “accidentally” get pregnant. Did you fall and land on his dick or something?
I have gotten knocked up twice on birth control. yeah, pregnancy is always a risk, but it's supposed to be a pretty low risk when you actively take steps to decrease those chances, especially when the mitigating steps you take are supposed to have an effectiveness rate above 90%. I'm p sure someone here has had a post-vasectomy baby, too (I don't remember who so this isn't an intentional mentioning-but-not-tagging to be coy)

nobody here is confused about where babies come from.

• Gravy
You need to get fixed because you bring the collective intelligence level down with each offspring.
even tubal ligation is not 100% effective, so what you're suggesting is that if someone doesn't want to get pregnant, they have to have major abdominal surgery to remove their uterus

however

those are actually really difficult to obtain without a medical necessity like cancer. most providers require a litany of boxes to be checked that include being old enough, having already had "enough" children, and getting permission/consent from their husband

• Gravy
I have gotten knocked up twice on birth control. yeah, pregnancy is always a risk, but it's supposed to be a pretty low risk when you actively take steps to decrease those chances, especially when the mitigating steps you take are supposed to have an effectiveness rate above 90%. I'm p sure someone here has had a post-vasectomy baby, too (I don't remember who so this isn't an intentional mentioning-but-not-tagging to be coy)

Previous wife and I had a post-vasectomy pregnancy but we knew the doctor had fucked it up. Apparently I'm still going on one nut, i.e. "these would be good numbers if you were in a fertility program." ffs.

• Gravy
Reactions: august

Obviously the stork brings them.

• Gravy
Previous wife and I had a post-vasectomy pregnancy but we knew the doctor had fucked it up. Apparently I'm still going on one nut, i.e. "these would be good numbers if you were in a fertility program." ffs.
I thought it might have been you, but I didn't wanna be like ED SAID and have it wrong and have you come back with a NO TF ED DID NOT

• Haha
lol I was literally just talking about eugenics in the politics thread, this is what casually pro-eugenics views look like in the wild. it doesn't have to be someone having a formal plan for extermination or who to sterilize, but it's real easy to get started down that path once you start setting subjective criteria for who is "allowed" to have kids.

I just think its really fucking shitty for a member to come in here and announce her pregnancy only to be called a piece of shit for it.
wtf man. we don't have to agree with her decision but do y'all really y give that much of a fuck that you gotta shit on her announcement of her child?

would you say the same thing to any other woman here? (not me obviously cuz my ovaries are twinning with Aprils)

This is a thread to share parenting stuff and cute baby shit. NOT to tell a new mom she's an idiot for getting pregnant.
get the fuck outta here with this shit

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and wetwillie
anyhoo... how has this pregnancy been compared to the others?
are you planning natural birth?
are you having baby at home?
are you done wafter this baby? or want more?

I was pretty sick this time. I had a c section yesterday and they took my fallopians I always wanted six babies but I’m reaching age limits and obvious health limits. We are both (me and Baby Girl) in respective ICUs today she was four weeks early and very small and my BP was skyrocketing. They are hoping to get us back together in room this evening.

• Gravy
Reactions: august and Petunia