Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

I was pretty sick this time. I had a c section yesterday and they took my fallopians I always wanted six babies but I’m reaching age limits and obvious health limits. We are both (me and Baby Girl) in respective ICUs today she was four weeks early and very small and my BP was skyrocketing. They are hoping to get us back together in room this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first .. CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!!! wow!
Glad you’re ok but must be scary and frustrating not to have baby girl by your side!
hope she gains strength these next few days

was this your first Csection?
it was a bitch to heal for me. but thank god at the time i had ana amazing support system. hope you do too!

i’m not one to judge but i think you’re brave to have another baby with Wachamacall him, I wouldn’t have, but hey who am i to talk, i live with a abusive narcissist monster who steps on my self esteem every chance he gets!
PIMPIN AINT EASY!

please post updates of baby! i wanna hear you guys are ok!
congrats again

Possibly. What may have been “not cool” was my description of what and accidental pregnancy might look like. However, when I said:

Nah. Adults full well know inserting a dick into a vagina may result in baby.

She felt this was an appropriate reply:

Honestly fuck off

I’ll explain myself and try to be brief (LOL). When I was a kid, I deemed myself an “accident”. When my mom heard that, she got rather upset and explained to me that “accident” is rather hurtful in that case. She preferred “unplanned”. Maybe even “unexpected”.

Every adult (and most kids) know that inserting a penis into a vagina MAY ABSOLUTELY result in a pregnancy. Maybe instead of her getting so upset so easily about what an anonymous douchebag said on a forum she visits twice a year, she should check her own words. Yes, and maybe I should’ve explained all of this instead of saying the slip and fall, land on dick reference, but obviously, this is all over her head.

When she appeared here last time, I thought folks were a little rough on her. I try not to pick on people. I made an exception when she said “accidental” and her responses to me after that have allowed me to say

She’s a fucking moron who needs to stop reproducing ASAP.

even tubal ligation is not 100% effective, so what you're suggesting is that if someone doesn't want to get pregnant, they have to have major abdominal surgery to remove their uterus

however

those are actually really difficult to obtain without a medical necessity like cancer. most providers require a litany of boxes to be checked that include being old enough, having already had "enough" children, and getting permission/consent from their husband

Not necessarily. There are other options. Condoms are proven effective. Maybe if he’s fixed AND she’s fixed, the odds are reduced to almost zero percent.

Of course, they could stop fucking too. Isn’t this the guy who beats her up?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I just think its really fucking shitty for a member to come in here and announce her pregnancy only to be called a piece of shit for it.

Hopefully you’ll re-read and see I didn’t automatically call anyone a piece of shit, if I did at all. IIRC, it was her calling me names first.

I’m sorry I offended YOU. Not her.

Best wishes for her babies.

Possibly. What may have been “not cool” was my description of what and accidental pregnancy might look like. However, when I said:

She felt this was an appropriate reply:

I’ll explain myself and try to be brief (LOL). When I was a kid, I deemed myself an “accident”. When my mom heard that, she got rather upset and explained to me that “accident” is rather hurtful in that case. She preferred “unplanned”. Maybe even “unexpected”.

Every adult (and most kids) know that inserting a penis into a vagina MAY ABSOLUTELY result in a pregnancy. Maybe instead of her getting so upset so easily about what an anonymous douchebag said on a forum she visits twice a year, she should check her own words. Yes, and maybe I should’ve explained all of this instead of saying the slip and fall, land on dick reference, but obviously, this is all over her head.

When she appeared here last time, I thought folks were a little rough on her. I try not to pick on people. I made an exception when she said “accidental” and her responses to me after that have allowed me to say

She’s a fucking moron who needs to stop reproducing ASAP.

Still fuck all the way off. When you’re on more than one hormonal birth control AND told you’re full of fibroids and likely infertile at mid thirties with a monogamous and re-flourishing relationship sometimes you have a little sex on your partners bday. Thanks for being a fan tho as I have no clue who the fuck you are. Go to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Still fuck all the way off. When you’re on more than one hormonal birth control AND told you’re full of fibroids and likely infertile at mid thirties with a monogamous and re-flourishing relationship sometimes you have a little sex on your partners bday.

Logged in just to say, Bull fucking shit.

I know a little bit about physiology and some of that may be true, but the fact you continue to have anything beyond collecting child support from someone who beats on you has nothing to do with wanting the D based on hormones.

• Love
Where did your mom go wrong? FFS

She should’ve stopped before she got to me.

seriously, I was usually on this nutbag’s side when she was taking a beating here before but then she said “accidental” when, in reality, and think about it, There is no such thing at all. When I questioned it, no matter how Un-PC I did it, she went off and called me a piece of shit. That’s when I decided she deserves very little leeway from me at this juncture. And so it went.

• Gravy
And for the record, when I said “she’s a moron and should stop reproducing”, I hadn’t yet seen (read) that the gods had already made that choice for her.

Now, I’m so fucking sick, I couldn’t care less about apologizing to the bitch or wishing her congratulations when I full well intended to before I logged on this morning and saw this nonsense.

Logged in just to say, Bull fucking shit.

I know a little bit about physiology and some of that may be true, but the fact you continue to have anything beyond collecting child support from someone who beats on you has nothing to do with wanting the D based on hormones.

I don’t get child support from anyone. No one “beats on me” he has fucking combat related ptsd and you’re a complete waste of human space. Die or Get a fucking life you fucktard.

On top of that no one said I was hormonal for D I said I was on hormonal birth controls as opposed to a fucking device. You’re an idiot and I hope whatever is making you ill takes you out. Byyyyye

Not necessarily. There are other options. Condoms are proven effective. Maybe if he’s fixed AND she’s fixed, the odds are reduced to almost zero percent.

Of course, they could stop fucking too. Isn’t this the guy who beats her up?
Condoms are proven largely effective for a large percentage of users with perfect use, as with oral contraceptives and other methods of birth control, but even in those scenarios it's not 100%. the only two 100% effective options are total abstinence or hysterectomy (or I guess bilateral orchiectomy, but that isn't generally performed for birth control)

to summarize: even when precautions have been taken, outside of hysterectomy or abstinence, accidents happen.
Absolutely.

I cut people slack on having stupid sex & failing to take proper precautions. I've done it so I'm not gonna judge on THAT shit!:fly:
"Just don't come in me" :oopsie:
"Did you come in me?!" no :oopsie:
"Damnit, almost put this condom on the wrong way - fuckers won't roll this direction."
"I'm on the pill. . . . well, I just started it last week" :waw:
. . . .

A penis is inserted into a vagina. Organs are intact. Wrapped or not.

Unplanned. NOT an accident. Just my opinion.

If you don’t want people getting confused with who is beating on you and not, regardless of PTSD, stop seeing guys who beat on you and absolutely stop fucking them.

Maybe treat yourself with a little respect before you demand the same from a stranger on the Internet, you dummy.

• Love
And yeah, I’ll be gone soon enough, then you can come here and dance and tell everyone how great it is etc.

Meanwhile, your kids will have you as their mom. Poor kids.

And in the meantime, I’ll croak with a clear conscience knowing I’m able to admit my downfalls and mistakes made, having tried and accomplished to clean up much of my wreckage, while you’ll be hiding them, even from yourself. The mark of a true dummy.

• Love
I can think of one accidental pregnancy. In that movie Blue Lagoon.

They were kids who raised themselves from age six or whatever and knew no better. They barely knew how to screw.

And in the meantime, I’ll croak with a clear conscience knowing I’m able to admit my downfalls and mistakes made, having tried and accomplished to clean up much of my wreckage, while you’ll be hiding them, even from yourself. The mark of a true dummy.
FFS - she's half your age, she has plenty of time to work on her wreckage. Sounds like you were running in full retard mode until your accident, stepping out on your wife(s?) - fucking STD might be worse than a beating. And some women found their self-respect as you put it and left you. Where the fuck is this coming from? She's had 2 kids with the guy, she can't have any more (often a stabilizing effect on a relationship) - if he's getting some help maybe he's just fine. She's just had a kid. Jesus man, step off for a few.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
FFS - she's half your age, she has plenty of time to work on her wreckage. Sounds like you were running in full retard mode until your accident, stepping out on your wife(s?) - fucking STD might be worse than a beating. And some women found their self-respect as you put it and left you. Where the fuck is this coming from? She's had 2 kids with the guy, she can't have any more (often a stabilizing effect on a relationship) - if he's getting some help maybe he's just fine. She's just had a kid. Jesus man, step off for a few.

For the record. I’ve never cheated on someone in a relationship. Ever. I’ve fathered two kids. One when I was a teenager and she was 20, and wanted nothing to do with me. The other was with my girlfriend who shared an apartment with me. We married. Had a kid. Divorced later, she got custody, I got bills. Two years later, I regained custody and raised him alone. Remarried later when he was 12, that lasted five years.

If she’s “just a kid”, all the more reason to not have kids.

I’ll freely apologize for not being myself in this thread, but she fuckin attacked me first. I took issue with her referring to a human as an “accident.” I still do. She told me to fuck off, and it was on.

• Gravy