Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Oh hun, you let him ride the village bike?

giphy.gif

i watch him on the little tracker yes i do! he’s 13

technology ++. Its all in the rationale and behavior associated with it thats bad, not the technological capability.

Peanut and I have our locations shared, i rarely check it, but if she's late getting back from someplace or its bad weather conditions/lotsa accidents, ill take a look and make sure she's safe.

yeah... its like you're intentionally not remembering how you were when you were 13 :p

OK this made me think,
at 13 i smoked my first joint and lied to my mom all the time .. Mind you my mother was so self absorbed and worried about her relationship that I really feel I was an afterthought. I have never been that type of mother because of that. I don’t even think my mom knew my teachers names

OK this made me think,
at 13 i smoked my first joint and lied to my mom all the time .. Mind you my mother was so self absorbed and worried about her relationship that I really feel I was an afterthought. I have never been that type of mother because of that. I don’t even think my mom knew my teachers names
yep, 13 year olds are devious little fuckers. And its ok, thats part of them growing up to push boundaries, get caught, face consequences, and learn how society works.

Just gotta make sure he know that if he's in real trouble you'll always get him out.

yep, 13 year olds are devious little fuckers. And its ok, thats part of them growing up to push boundaries, get caught, face consequences, and learn how society works.

Just gotta make sure he know that if he's in real trouble you'll always get him out.

omg domon I always say that to him, I always tell him no matter what we can get through anything together and to never be scared to come to me. This is something that scares the living shit out of me, that he will do something bad and he will try to figure it out on his own and make everything worse.

I tell him I’m your mom and I’m always here to help you out! let’s figure it out now and get mad later

omg domon I always say that to him, I always tell him no matter what we can get through anything together and to never be scared to come to me. This is something that scares the living shit out of me, that he will do something bad and he will try to figure it out on his own and make everything worse.

I tell him I’m your mom and I’m always here to help you out! let’s figure it out now and get mad later

and its usually the spiraling after the initial "bad thing" that really causes the lasting effects, not the initial thing.

You already know how to dispose of the bodies. No need to try and figure it out on his own!

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia