Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

@Immigrant, i vibe with you and we get along really good here but your comments in this thread to a woman and her children is absolutely disgusting.

none of us should have had kids with people we end up leaving, but hey shit happens
and i really don’t understand your hate for JLynn.

i knew she was pregnant a while back, while i shook my head i still wishes her and her children well.

it’s no fucking wonder we have less and less women posting here cuz y’all go personally attacking for simply posting that she was about to give birth.
that’s straight fucking bullshit
and if she came back in here and told you to go F yourself it’s because you deserved it after your comments.

i’m super disgusted.

again this thread is a thread to post the joys and not so pleasant joys of parenthood and fun kid pics.

maybe ignore this thread if you’re gonna spew this hate on a new mom. REGARDLESS OF WHO SHE IS

• Gravy
Reactions: august
For the record. I’ve never cheated on someone in a relationship. Ever. I’ve fathered two kids. One when I was a teenager and she was 20, and wanted nothing to do with me. The other was with my girlfriend who shared an apartment with me. We married. Had a kid. Divorced later, she got custody, I got bills. Two years later, I regained custody and raised him alone. Remarried later when he was 12, that lasted five years.

If she’s “just a kid”, all the more reason to not have kids.

I’ll freely apologize for not being myself in this thread, but she fuckin attacked me first. I took issue with her referring to a human as an “accident.” I still do. She told me to fuck off, and it was on.
Your words below. 9/21/2018 - can't quote for some reason.

Proof you don’t really know me. I’m far too lazy to make stuff up and keep track of it later. Too much work. This will make it more unbelievable:

My then wife left for Texas to visit her mom and took our son. After she had been there a few days, she called and said “we aren’t coming back”.

A few days later, I go to a buddy’s bar league softball game and this gal is in the stands. Then she’s at the bar after the game. Turns out she left Texas the exact same way my wife left Nebraska, to visit parents. We ended up banging for the next month straight and one day I came home and found my wife going through the garbage. Marriage over.

Household hint: use Hershey’s Syrup on each other in bed, it makes the sex sticky and the sheets don’t come apart too easy after being left for a day.
~

If you are going to make stuff up, you MUST keep track of it.

A penis is inserted into a vagina. Organs are intact. Wrapped or not.

Unplanned. NOT an accident. Just my opinion.

If you don’t want people getting confused with who is beating on you and not, regardless of PTSD, stop seeing guys who beat on you and absolutely stop fucking them.

Maybe treat yourself with a little respect before you demand the same from a stranger on the Internet, you dummy.
if you're actively taking steps, such as taking hormonal bc, like what I and @Puff Dabby were on when we got pregnant, or having had a vasectomy like @wetwille , you're specifically planning against pregnancy and are taking active steps to prevent it.

those forms of birth control failing is, in fact, an accident. the CHILD isn't, and she didn't call her one - she said she ACCIDENTALLY got pregnant

If you are going to make stuff up, you MUST keep track of it.

Not made up. True as fuck.

I wouldn’t call being separated and told divorce is coming as being in a relationship. Maybe legally, on paper. Do you think people in their waiting period for a divorce stay zipped up?

FFS - she's half your age, she has plenty of time to work on her wreckage. Sounds like you were running in full retard mode until your accident, stepping out on your wife(s?) - fucking STD might be worse than a beating. And some women found their self-respect as you put it and left you. Where the fuck is this coming from? She's had 2 kids with the guy, she can't have any more (often a stabilizing effect on a relationship) - if he's getting some help maybe he's just fine. She's just had a kid. Jesus man, step off for a few.
like all she did was come in here and announce her baby's imminent birth.
what woman wants to read those vile comments when she just wants to share her joy.

fuck this shit, this is 2020 take this crap back to the 50s

if you're actively taking steps, such as taking hormonal bc, like what I and @Puff Dabby were on when we got pregnant, or having had a vasectomy like @wetwille , you're specifically planning against pregnancy and are taking active steps to prevent it.

those forms of birth control failing is, in fact, an accident. the CHILD isn't, and she didn't call her one - she said she ACCIDENTALLY got pregnant

Maybe had she corrected me in the fashion you just did instead of telling me to fuck off, I wouldn’t had turned into such a dick.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
you're kidding right??? you started this whole thing. YOU SIR

This will be my last entry for awhile. I’m sick and on an extraordinary high dose of a steroid.

In my memory, I cracked a joke, albeit not a nice one, about her slipping and falling onto a dick when she said “accident”. She got immediately nasty and told me to fuck off. She was also the one who called ME a piece of shit, while others somehow remember that the other way around.

Im sorry I offended anyone. But I still maintain my opinion that pregnancies are either planned, or unplanned, or unintended. Not an accident. Ever.

But I still maintain my opinion that pregnancies are either planned, or unplanned, or unintended. Not an accident. Ever.
1. if this is based on the previous argument piece relating to the perceived value judgment of accident being tied to the child, again, she said she accidentally got pregnant, not that the child was an accident, but also I don't think the guy who opened the convo advocating for eugenics gets to pass judgment on that anyway
2. if this is based on the previous argument piece relating to knowing that penis + vagina could = pregnant, then we also can't call car accidents car accidents because we know there's a risk of a crash and we can't call workplace accidents involving heavy machinery an accident because we know there's risks there, too.

Does this idiot not know exactly what eugenics that he suggested is? Or if he just that doped in the hospital because I feel like my Oxy should have me more confused than his “steroid”

Baby is in NICU as she is very small. She was born 4 lbs 6 oz. we named her after dads momma who passed in 2018 of cancer. (Her older sister named after my grandmother who passed of AML for refresher) she is her big sister’s twin and doing well beyond a lil feeding tube because she gets tired while eating. Both of us should be able to go home tomorrow or Tuesday. Looking forward to her older sibling a getting to meeet her since covid restrictions have a no visitation policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this idiot not know exactly what eugenics that he suggested is? Or if he just that doped in the hospital because I feel like my Oxy should have me more confused than his “steroid”

Baby is in NICU as she is very small. She was born 4 lbs 6 oz. we named her after dads momma who passed in 2018 of cancer. (Her older sister named after my grandmother who passed of AML for refresher) she is her big sister’s twin and doing well beyond a lil feeding tube because she gets tired while eating. Both of us should be able to go home tomorrow or Tuesday. Looking forward to her older sibling a getting to meeet her since covid restrictions have a no visitation policy.

Positive healing vibes for baby transmitted. :heart:

@Immigrant is right, y'all are just mad 'cause you don't want to hear it.
No such thing as an "accidental" baby. Only landing on the wrong side of your risk calculation.

@Immigrant is right, y'all are just mad 'cause you don't want to hear it.
No such thing as an "accidental" baby. Only landing on the wrong side of your risk calculation.

What he isn’t right about is suggesting eugenics and telling people who are allowed to have children. But go on. Be an asshole with him.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer