Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

TNe4Cf6.jpg

I can't believe how big she is getting! So beautiful.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and Ledboots
they totally look like aliens.
The deal is, my gf's ovaries have been screaming at her to make a baby lately. Like, that's half of the conversations she starts. I'm like I get it... I'm on board... in a couple years. JUST NOT RIGHT NOW. We just moved in together and I'd like to enjoy a little us time before we throw a wrench in our own lives and not be able to see each other until we hit the pillows.

The deal is, my gf's ovaries have been screaming at her to make a baby lately. Like, that's half of the conversations she starts. I'm like I get it... I'm on board... in a couple years. JUST NOT RIGHT NOW. We just moved in together and I'd like to enjoy a little us time before we throw a wrench in our own lives and not be able to see each other until we hit the pillows.

How old is she?

Maybe I'm broken. Lol. No clock ticking :eek::oops:

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

So she's pregnant and you guys haven't announced it right.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Amstel