Baby The Official Baby/Fetus/BirthCanal Thread

Is the mother cool? Like normal..

This is an important part of the decision making!
The mother is pretty cool. The stories the gf has told me about her upbringing were a little different than what I witnessed from her mother. She also knows what her mother said and what she did to make the gf feel the way she did. It wasn't traumatizing, simply lacking in the motherly love area, and she knows she wants to treat her kids better than what she feels she got from her mom. But her dad picked up the slack in the motherly love area so she's got a decent relationship with him.

Her grandparents are angels though. I think I scored with grandpa when I told him yes when he asked if I knew how to play cribbage and if I wanted to play.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Dude, it's a cool thing that she's saw mom and dad co-parenting. Like really cool.

Is the dad cool?
Her dad is rad. He liked the fact that I went to school for electrical engineering (most of which I've forgotten over the last 10 years because I haven't used any of it lol) and whipped out his RC collection and started talking about servo motors and programming the software and all that. We sat down, had some beers and just talked about shit for like 4 hours.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Looks like my kid is on a bender

VQ5yKsF.jpg