NSFW The Great Sexodus of 2012 (Spam here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how she does it. I love my mom, mom loves me, but she has absolutely no problem telling me when I have overstayed my welcome.
Mom loves her privacy as much as I love mine.

right i mean this is what i do already but like say i want to watch a movie on my entertainment system or cook food? shes there, waiting

Then make her cook the food while you watch the movie. Problem solved. Your house, your rules. She doesn't like it, she can move out.

I dont know how she does it. I love my mom, mom loves me, but she has absolutely no problem telling me when I have overstayed my welcome.
Mom loves her privacy as much as I love mine.

My mom wants to leave she just can't afford it/find a job.

Then make her cook the food while you watch the movie. Problem solved. Your house, your rules. She doesn't like it, she can move out.

bro she's a terrible cook that's gross

I mean I'm not saying there aren't plusses, she does keep a clean place, she does the dishes/takes out the trash. But I want to live alone again :'(

how bad is the... i guess we'll call it mental illness?

I mean, is she getting treated, etc?

She has PTSD from her time in the military (she was in the army and navy) She is bipolar and has some sort of anxiety disorder. She is being treated through the VA but they love fucking her around before giving her treatment, so that adds to her stress. Like she is constantly on the phone with them to get her treatment.

She has PTSD from her time in the military (she was in the army and navy) She is bipolar and has some sort of anxiety disorder. She is being treated through the VA but they love fucking her around before giving her treatment, so that adds to her stress. Like she is constantly on the phone with them to get her treatment.

Sounds like the VA

This is kinda out there... but does she like animals? Maybe she could devote some of her attention to a pet and it would give her attention back and she wouldnt be so needy-ish all the time having to have you around

Status
Not open for further replies.