NSFW The Great Sexodus of 2012 (Spam here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh people shouldn't date the depressed, I gotta better myself.

re: your mom. Have you had a serious sit-down discussion. LIke a dedicated "we need to talk" thing. Not just "hey, move out woman" while she's watching her moving pictures?

re: your mom. Have you had a serious sit-down discussion. LIke a dedicated "we need to talk" thing. Not just "hey, move out woman" while she's watching her moving pictures?

Yes, plenty of times. Bro I'm always upfront with people, sometimes too much. I mean I use tact of course, but I always tell it like it is.

Do the same thing that worked last time, low carb and exercise.

If it worked last time, then why is there a high probability of failure? If you're talking about maintaining, then why not just modify it to something you can do all the time. The results might be slower, but it will be more effective in the long term.

If it worked last time, then why is there a high probability of failure? If you're talking about maintaining, then why not just modify it to something you can do all the time. The results might be slower, but it will be more effective in the long term.

The plan works, when it is followed. I'm the broken piece of that particular puzzle.

whats the response from her? False promises?

No, no false promises, I mean she is trying, I hope I'm not painting a too negative picture of her. She is trying to get a certification from the local community college through the V-RAP http://benefits.va.gov/vow/education.htm, but like anything dealing with the gov she constantly has to fight with them to get them to do anything. It's just a tough situation all around. She can't afford to move out, she can't find a job, I'll never throw her out on the streets, etc etc. I guess I just felt like ranting, I don't have too many people to talk about this with.

No, no false promises, I mean she is trying, I hope I'm not painting a too negative picture of her. She is trying to get a certification from the local community college through the V-RAP http://benefits.va.gov/vow/education.htm, but like anything dealing with the gov she constantly has to fight with them to get them to do anything. It's just a tough situation all around. She can't afford to move out, she can't find a job, I'll never throw her out on the streets, etc etc. I guess I just felt like ranting, I don't have too many people to talk about this with.

You can always talk to the internet.

Would it be worth your independence to pay part of her rent since she cant afford it? Take what she's paying you + add to it = her being able to afford her own place.

:hugs: rant away. We'll listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.