NSFW The Great Sexodus of 2012 (Spam here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always talk to the internet.

Would it be worth your independence to pay part of her rent since she cant afford it? Take what she's paying you + add to it = her being able to afford her own place.

Yeah I might have to do this, but I would have to find a single bedroom apartment, I can't afford a two bedroom plus paying for her, I don't make that much.

Yeah I might have to do this, but I would have to find a single bedroom apartment, I can't afford a two bedroom plus paying for her, I don't make that much.
If @fly can make $50k/week defrauding credit card rewards programs, you can make at least enough to cover your mom's rent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super sensitive, or giving starting issues?

The alarm works flawlessly, actually. I had to rewire my door harness. After 20 years of opening and closing the door, some of the wires inside the accordion between the door and chassis fatigued/broke, causing me to not be able to roll up or down my windows unless I had the door cocked at the correct angle to make the broken wires touch. Pretty ghetto.

So I take the door apart and see that there is this nine-wire thick sleeve that services the viper alarm inside the loom. This would be fine except that there are no quick disconnects for the viper alarm. The fucker just hardwired it in there. Long story short I had to cut the alarm wires to finish my project. I crimped on quick disconnect clips when I reinstalled, but that took like an extra hour. My hands are pretty goddamn sore now.

I know!!! So sad! I really don't know how to console her :(
I'm just letting her stay here and get her shit together.
She's been on the phone all day trying to find somewhere to stay. Since September/12 her daughter has been to 4 schools .....

Damn. That's messed up. Good on you for trying to help, just as long as you know you're in it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.