NSFW The Great Sexodus of 2012 (Spam here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and with the employment/motivation stuffs right now :/

And the foods/health. Although he made good progress for a while on the low-carbiness
I make a median income with no mortgage, no car payment, no wife, no kids, no credit card debt, my school loans are capped (IBR), etc etc

but yeah I've been eating my feelings lately because I'm old/going to die alone so that hasn't been going well

I have a lot of respect, and even more empathy, for vets who have been in actual combat that involved casualties. I know how my mind refuses to let some shit go, and those kinds of situations would haunt me bigtime.

This is kinda out there... but does she like animals? Maybe she could devote some of her attention to a pet and it would give her attention back and she wouldnt be so needy-ish all the time having to have you around

The place doesn't allow dogs and I'm extremely allergic to cats.

I make a median income with no mortgage, no car payment, no wife, no kids, no credit card debt, my school loans are capped (IBR), etc etc

but yeah I've been eating my feelings lately because I'm old/going to die alone so that hasn't been going well

how the fuck are you old?

I have a single friend who's looking. She's 28 as well.

You're doing decent dude, i wasnt bashing you.

This is kinda out there... but does she like animals? Maybe she could devote some of her attention to a pet and it would give her attention back and she wouldnt be so needy-ish all the time having to have you around
huh... a decent domon suggestion...

Wait what?
Admin side of this school is seriously retarded.
I just waited for an hour in the wrong spot, got told that despite having a financial aid question I did not need to talk to the financial aid office. Now I am standing in the long ass line posted in the MMS thread

Move to Florida!
Mom wont come with
We can go fat-boy running together
Law scene here is decent and I know many lawyers

Status
Not open for further replies.