NSFW The Exercise Thread

I'm in rough shape. I had to fast for a day and a half and felt terrible. I suppose if you do it enough one would actually feel better.
I hear a lot about how good people feel.
Fasting feels good when you get used to it. I'm a big fan of half day fasts. Although, I don't fast much on my plant diet. Most of my foods are lower in calorie now and I don't need my workouts suffering because of a lack of calories.

Yeah but then you have a religion. I did it to lose weight and then stop. I think the biggest thing that keeps weight off for me now is declining free pizza and desserts because their not vegan. In a sense I'm a bit religious on that aspect but it's easier because no math.

I just loves my grammar in this post.
Yes, but you have to a make a lifestyle change to keep the weight off. Tracking your intake is a super easy lifestyle change.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and adi
ive gone a day without food easy but no more havent needed to but apparently its good to ease up once in a while

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Yes, but you have to a make a lifestyle change to keep the weight off. Tracking your intake is a super easy lifestyle change.
takes around 2 or 3 weeks to form a routine after which things are more or less on auto pilot :)
makes sense forming good routines

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
You can go three weeks without food you pussy.
Yeah but when your blood sugar drops so do you. (Driving + blood sugar drops = you dead) And Jesus went 40 days. He was pretty much a bad ass.

You can go three weeks without food you pussy.
Maybe, if you lay in a cell or cave somewhere. This dude is running around trying to do stuff. He's had a "few" accidents. Sometimes stops mid-sentence due to confusion. Like a total brain freeze moment. Then he snaps out of it like no big deal.o_O But he's no longer in the same convo.:oops:
Our (co-workers and self) asses are on borrowed time here. Hate to Debby Downer it but we've all discussed it.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Maybe, if you lay in a cell or cave somewhere. This dude is running around trying to do stuff. He's had a "few" accidents. Sometimes stops mid-sentence due to confusion. Like a total brain freeze moment. Then he snaps out of it like no big deal.o_O But he's no longer in the same convo.:oops:
Our (co-workers and self) asses are on borrowed time here. Hate to Debby Downer it but we've all discussed it.
Is he diabetic?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and wetwillie