NSFW The Exercise Thread

giphy.gif

I know some of the dudes at the gym and they are always trying to get me to lift with them. They're pretty annoying. Always telling me I need to lift more. They are way stronger so they think I don't know what I'm doing and that I'm lifting light. It really makes for an annoying visit to the gym. I'm glad I'm going back to mornings next week.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
I know some of the dudes at the gym and they are always trying to get me to lift with them. They're pretty annoying. Always telling me I need to lift more. They are way stronger so they think I don't know what I'm doing and that I'm lifting light. It really makes for an annoying visit to the gym. I'm glad I'm going back to mornings next week.
i have a squat rack, bench, bar, bumper plates, powerblocks, kettlebell

in my studio apartment

lol

i have a squat rack, bench, bar, bumper plates, powerblocks, kettlebell

in my studio apartment

lol
I would get a bar at my house but 95% of the time my workout is when I'm in town already and I'm 20 minutes from town. I've just had a weird schedule this week. I also like to work out around people because it makes me feel safer. And I have real friends at that gym, one who is about to start teaching yogo. I might have to try it out. Should be fun.

I've got a sweet jungle gym at the house with pull up bars and parallel bars that I can to bodyweight stuff with to get a full body workout.

I'm debating on whether I'm going to start deadlifting again. Bad backs run in the family. Apparently they're really good for your back but it just takes one time to fuck up a back permanently with bad form. The risk to reward ratio seems too high.

That was all kind of random. I hope you liked it.

I would get a bar at my house but 95% of the time my workout is when I'm in town already and I'm 20 minutes from town. I've just had a weird schedule this week. I also like to work out around people because it makes me feel safer. And I have real friends at that gym, one who is about to start teaching yogo. I might have to try it out. Should be fun.

I've got a sweet jungle gym at the house with pull up bars and parallel bars that I can to bodyweight stuff with to get a full body workout.

I'm debating on whether I'm going to start deadlifting again. Bad backs run in the family. Apparently they're really good for your back but it just takes one time to fuck up a back permanently with bad form. The risk to reward ratio seems too high.

That was all kind of random. I hope you liked it.
i'm up to 2 plates for reps on my deadlift, just today in fact

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and OOD