NSFW The Exercise Thread

Seriously, I work on a computer all day and do nothing with my arms. It was like trying to flap grandma's chicken wings through the water this morning.

Seriously, I work on a computer all day and do nothing with my arms. It was like trying to flap grandma's chicken wings through the water this morning.
I thought you worked out. Or do you only run?

I was happy that I really only needed three breaths to get across the pool though.
Make sure you're breathing on both sides.

Swimming is an excellent sport for minimaxers, because it's all about seeing how little effort you can expend to get across the pool in a given time. Make sure you're doing drills to improve your form, and make sure you know where the biggest gains from the smallest improvements can happen. :)

I thought you worked out. Or do you only run?

Make sure you're breathing on both sides.

Swimming is an excellent sport for minimaxers, because it's all about seeing how little effort you can expend to get across the pool in a given time. Make sure you're doing drills to improve your form, and make sure you know where the biggest gains from the smallest improvements can happen. :)
Only run and lift 20oz pours.

Good advice. Ya, after 20 minutes I felt exactly how I feel (minus heat exhaustion) after running five miles. Drained.

Hey @Darth Handsome, I swam again this morning.

1000 w/u

8x50 pull on :55

16x75 on 1:30, twice through this progression:
50 fly/25 back
50 back/25 breast
50 breast/25 free
50 free/25 fly
25 fly/50 back
25 back/50 breast
25 breast/50 free
25 free/50 fly

12x25 IM order on :40