Tatooine Thread

8 hours in. Ignore the ingrown hair above the nip. Stupid shaving.

e3170343.jpg

great art work. its a little too busy and complicated for me, but as by your description, its very deep. and THAT is what makes a tattoo count.

lol @ ppl with barb wire around their arm

Badass tattoo. Now do yourself a favor and never get moobs. It'll turn the stain-glassed sun into a collander.

I figure when I get old and fat I'm going to look bad tattoo or not.

I have a beard trimmer with which I manscape. Uneven chest hair isn't really a concern.

Yeah but isn't the hair going to grow back over the tattoo? You are gonna have to keep that shaved from now on, aren't you?

The idea of hair growing back longer once shaved is a myth.

I thought the myth was that it grew back thicker, not longer.

Not longer. Uneven. And shaving cuts the top of the hair so rather than a taper of the ends of hair, you have an abrupt cutoff, thereby making the hair look thicker.

And it never grows back the same laying the same. At least it didn't when I shaved. Trim for life.

Were you shaving with a rusty kitchen knife? My hair grows back the same everywhere I shave.

Speaking of tattoos and hot lesbians, I present Ruby Rose, a VJ for MTV Australia.

ruby-rose-99.jpg

Sooo awesome. Why don't we have hot VJs anymore?

Eileen, Ape, get your pert asses over and let's see how this all shakes out.

I'm packing now.

great art work. its a little too busy and complicated for me, but as by your description, its very deep. and THAT is what makes a tattoo count.

lol @ ppl with barb wire around their arm

Meh, I don't mind it so much if it is a sexy arm with barbed wire.

I do agree with you that it seems a bit busy, but it's also not my tattoo. I don't care if people get trite tattoos if it makes them happy. I also don't care if they get deep tattoos. As long as they are happy. I'm a little put off by the labels people put on you for having different kinds of tattoos. Tattoos used to be regal, then they were for the lower class, now they are like some kind of a complicated status symbol. I've stopped showing people mine because of the labels. I like it. I hope you love yours 'casmo. :)

Last edited: