Tatooine Thread

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
NEW PICS ON PAGE 5

Ok, since the other thread got locked down, here is where we can poast info and updates about tattoos. Talked with my artist yesterday and she is going to work on sketching the phoenix design next week (they don't have much time to work on stuff like that on the weekend, too busy) and I will probably meet with her next Friday or Saturday to check it out, make sure proportions and placement are ok, and will then be ready to start inking after that. I'll get a price from her at that point too. It's going to be flippin sweet.

And to consolidate, here's what I've got so far:

Back
arm
leg

What I'm getting on my back:

Kewl

Last edited:
April23 said:
I thought you would go for something like a rainbow on your lower back.

Nah, that runs from the front to the back of his gooch.

bast_imret said:
kewl, and yours says?

Mine on my leg is yume, japanese kanji for dream, vision, or illusion. The one on my back is the japanese kanji rough translation of my name. It is Eien, or eternal.

Why get asian tats if you can't read the language?

April23 said:
Why get asian tats if you can't read the language?

because I like the flow of the characters. It's pretty much it's own form of art. And though I can't read his, I know exactly what mine say, as I put alot of research into it first to make sure that I knew what I was getting, instead of someone who just picks a cool one off of some flash and then finds out afterwards it means "One who punts while nev catches."

Last edited:
bast_imret said:
kewl, and yours says?

Mine on my leg is yume, japanese kanji for dream, vision, or illusion. The one on my back is the japanese kanji rough translation of my name. It is Eien, or eternal.
it says love. I was planning on getting love, luck, and happiness all in a row (i have the screens for luck and happiness in the same size) but I didn't have enough cash at the time for anything but the one.

Someone want to give me some ideas for a new tattoo? I'm designing one (slowly) but if you want to give me some suggestions to spur my imagination, that would be cool.

theacoustician said:
Someone want to give me some ideas for a new tattoo? I'm designing one (slowly) but if you want to give me some suggestions to spur my imagination, that would be cool.
chem-lotr-parody.jpg