NSFW [SPAM Thread] WAW's colostomy bag. Spam here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like inline 6s.
Thread is in my sig

Had a look at the thread after I made the comment.

I don't mind inline 6's. Exspecially Ford's. I had an old 4.0L straight six in my '82 XF Falcon, but I had that swapped for a 357 Cleveland for a case of beer.

The 4.0L was fitted with a 350 Holley which made a world of difference in performance, and unfortunately mileage.

Had a look at the thread after I made the comment.

I don't mind inline 6's. Exspecially Ford's. I had an old 4.0L straight six in my '82 XF Falcon, but I had that swapped for a 357 Cleveland for a case of beer.

The 4.0L was fitted with a 350 Holley which made a world of difference in performance, and unfortunately mileage.

My thought is that any drunken redneck can make 400hp out of a small block V8, but virtually no one knows that you can get power from an I6 (at least no one in the US using an American I6, everyone knows what you can do with a Japanese I6)

I just wanted something different, y'know?

Edit: I think I will turbo one day.

My thought is that any drunken redneck can make 400hp out of a small block V8, but virtually no one knows that you can get power from an I6 (at least no one in the US using an American I6, everyone knows what you can do with a Japanese I6)

I just wanted something different, y'know?

Edit: I think I will turbo one day.

Ford Australia make a 4.0L inline 6 which produces over 400hp.

http://fpv.com.au/f6_showroom/f6

Ford Australia make a 4.0L inline 6 which produces over 400hp.

http://fpv.com.au/f6_showroom/f6

I keep an eye on what Ford Oz does, I'd love to order a crate motor.
I know a guy in Orlando that grafted a cross flow head onto a US 200 block, coupled with 6 mikuni motorcycle carbs. It revved like a monster, never could get everything to sync properly though

That's a very strange engine to put in a sedan. It has truck motor characteristics. Relatively high constant torque. I bet it can't rev, which is honestly what you need for a sporty car. Rod ratio sucks cock.

It's quicker than the V8 sedan's of Holden (GM) and Ford's own V8 sedans.

Status
Not open for further replies.