NSFW [SPAM Thread] WAW's colostomy bag. Spam here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
type of metal make a difference, im not sure.

this is what mine looks like

black_latigo_belt.jpg

I travel about once to twice a month

Pretty much mine as well. I don't recall if I've worn the black belt (with most likely the same metal in the pic you posted) or my brown belt (with either copper or brass) when I've gone through though.

Now, thats just airport detectors. My work metal detector will go off every time with that.

Airport ones are just tuned down

.... its not that uncommon. Your kids elementary school probably has a metal detector.

thing is, your kids school doesnt need it, and its ridiculous to have it. My works is needed.

You didn't have that at NASA? I had it at Lucent Technologies

Nope
Hell, for the longest time, they didnt even look at who was in the car coming in the gate, as long as you had the right sticker on your window.
After 9/11 , they started stopping every car at the gate and checking everyones badges. That was the norm when I left.
No metal detectors tho.

Right, but once a week doesn't teach kids how to interact with one another on the regular.

wtf :lol:

My kids have never been in daycare and they managed to learn to interact with other kids just fine. We play with neighbor kids and have lessons and church. There's lots of opportunities to socialize.

My kids have never been in daycare and they managed to learn to interact with other kids just fine. We play with neighbor kids and have lessons and church. There's lots of opportunities to socialize.

My kid didn't socialize until Pre-school and he is a very social butterfly

Status
Not open for further replies.