Sorry Ladies, he is off the market......

*Fuxx Burger* said:
As you should be :hi2u:
So when you coming to Portland? I can show you some west coast hospitality ;) ;)

Well, since how I'm still waiting to get pregnant, maybe I'll come test out that hospitality in the spring (I make no promises though, still hoping to be pregnant soon). What's the earliest I would want to visit Portland?

kiwi said:
Well, since how I'm still waiting to get pregnant, maybe I'll come test out that hospitality in the spring (I make no promises though, still hoping to be pregnant soon). What's the earliest I would want to visit Portland?
Spring, when the roses are in bloom!

Candy said:
SHAWN!!! No Wrap?

Yep, he caved!

This just proves how 'marriage ignorant' I am . I didn't even know what 'wrap' meant. Kinda still don't but I am starting to figure it out by the picture.

Great Job Shawn!!!!

gottoys? said:
This just proves how 'marriage ignorant' I am . I didn't even know what 'wrap' meant. Kinda still don't but I am starting to figure it out by the picture.

Great Job Shawn!!!!

Poor Aim is upset because she can't have it all now. The wrap is a piece that fits with the solitaire and it is the wedding band. After the actual wedding she can have the rest of her ring........she doesn't like that too much. :fly: