Sorry Ladies, he is off the market......

*Fuxx Burger* said:
well shit....
But I love Josh, and he's a great companion.... and I plan on hitting the streets even harder once I'm in Portland... we're bound to get rich too!!!

Sounds like you're getting a pimp rather than a husband.

b_sinning said:
I think we'll have to go with hiding the body. She's told me before the only way out is if one of us is in a bodybag.

By that time, due to hurricanes, Florida will have broken off from the rest of the states. The state will then form an offshore government and become a country in itself. At that point, we can transport the body and take care of it here. :D

Bubbles said:
By that time, due to hurricanes, Florida will have broken off from the rest of the states. The state will then form an offshore government and become a country in itself. At that point, we can transport the body and take care of it here. :D

Great! Sounds like we have a date.

I bet you're married by 28. You'll stumble into the guy for you the moment you least expect it.

Here is said ring on my finger without and with the wrap. It is a 1 carat marquise solitaire with another .5 in baguettes in the wrap. It has a platinum setting and is a combo of white and yellow gold. It looks considerably larger on Amy's little diddler.

bring.JPG

bringwwrap.JPG

*Fuxx Burger* said:
that was my plan... but apparently it dosen't work that way :(

Wait, what if you do it right the first time.... marry for love, money AND companionship... then you're set!

Ya since marrying for money makes a relationship last.

It's usually what kills it.

Say no to money!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
frigg... so you say I gotta do all this over again? 2 MORE times at that???

Next time I'm eloping.

We're already getting married twice, might as well have a fake wedding at Voodoo Doughnuts, then we'll be all set.

At the church for love, legal wedding for money, and Voodoo Doughnuts for companionship. Works out perfectly :D

Bubbles said:

John Titor?