Sorry Ladies, he is off the market......

shawndavid said:
Yeah, she tried to tell me that her mother said it was ok to have the whole deal even though the jeweler told me it was a replacement for the band.

Her dad told me she was a wheeler/dealer.

She ran it by me. "E - are you sure I can't have it now? But I don't understand why not?" :tard: You gotta love her for trying though.

Bubbles said:
She ran it by me. "E - are you sure I can't have it now? But I don't understand why not?" :tard: You gotta love her for trying though.

I think I may research this on my own. If I have to wait an ENTIRE year for the rest of my beautiful ring.... :mad:

Damn you E... you are SUPPOSED to agree with anything i say!!!!!:p

Candy said:
I think I may research this on my own. If I have to wait an ENTIRE year for the rest of my beautiful ring.... :mad:

If you had it all now, what exactly would he be putting on your finger at the ceremony?

PS - ELOPE

Candy said:

Hey we can have a POLL on UF.

Should Candy get wrapped now or should she wait patiently? :D

Bubbles said:
WAIT PATIENTLY BEOTCH - YOU'RE LUCKY TO HAVE WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY GOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fly:
True. Every other woman has to wait until her wedding day to wear her wedding band... she should too :p

Candy said:
Duh... another small, golden band of love. :fly:

It's actually more brownish...the residue from me sucking her ring finger with Copenhagen in my mouth.

gottoys? said:
Hey we can have a POLL on UF.

Should Candy get wrapped now or should she wait patiently? :D

Good idea, Shell...with the exception that I have final veto power. I may just adjourn Congress while it's on the table.

zengirl said:
True. Every other woman has to wait until her wedding day to wear her wedding band... she should too :p
No kidding.... I only have another month to go, but I'm dying for the extra bling on my finger :drool:
2 carats of bling-goodness

*Fuxx Burger* said:
No kidding.... I only have another month to go, but I'm dying for the extra bling on my finger :drool:
2 carats of bling-goodness
My band is itty bitty white gold forget me nots with two little perfect sapphires in them. :fly: I have to wait until December to get my engagement ring and then 2 years after that for my wedding band.

zengirl said:
My band is itty bitty white gold forget me nots with two little perfect sapphires in them. :fly: I have to wait until December to get my engagement ring and then 2 years after that for my wedding band.
I feel so sorry for you, hon :(
But the ring sounds amazing :drool: I LOVE sapphires!!! I want pics asap!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I feel so sorry for you, hon :(
But the ring sounds amazing :drool: I LOVE sapphires!!! I want pics asap!
We showed you the mock up ring, right?