Sorry Ladies, he is off the market......

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
For those of you who don't know, shawndavid took the plunge (to one knee) and propsed to me this weekend in Key West. After several seconds of kissing and crying, I said YES! (I truly did almost forget to answer.) :heart:

There are many pics of our weekend, as well as a video of shawndavids debut on stage at 801 Bourbon, a bar on Duval. This video will be posted as soon as it is emailed to me, and it is something NO ONE should miss. :fly:

He forgot the digi so I also have to rely on someone to email pics which will be posted as soon as she gets a free moment. We also have some disposable cameras so there will be an abundance of pictures, I promise.

The ring is absolutly the most beautiful piece of jewelry you can imagine, and from what I understand there are pics of it floating around that I was unaware of so if someone would be so kind as to post one, I would be very appreciative.

As soon as the pics are sent, i'll post!

CONGRATULATIONS! that's one of the most exciting moments of your lives.

we've heard rumors, but there's nothing like the real story. i can't wait for pictures!!

Ok, everyone see this? Candy goes to bed at 9pm. I want no more ragging on me for not staying up till retardly late o'clock anymore.