Sorry Ladies, he is off the market......

Candy said:
Thats a used car! (Mine's 1.5... you go girl!!!) I'll have to wait a year for the .5 though... :(

For that kind of money I could buy more land in the NC mountains!

But congrats to both of you. I'm jealous - that somebody LOVES you enough to put a 'used car' on you little fingers *sigh*.

gottoys? said:
For that kind of money I could buy more land in the NC mountains!

But congrats to both of you. I'm jealous - that somebody LOVES you enough to put a 'used car' on you little fingers *sigh*.

Can you now? Perhaps theac can buy that for our anniversary rather than more bling for me. I've never been big on bling anyway. I do like vacations a lot tho. :D

Pandora said:
Can you now? Perhaps theac can buy that for our anniversary rather than more bling for me. I've never been big on bling anyway. I do like vacations a lot tho. :D

I LOVE vacations so much !!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so hard being back at work after a vacation though.

Pandora said:
Yes, but...vacations! :happy:

And we're going to NC in November. I can't wait!
Amen sista!

We're going on a 7 day cruise in December, I'll get my ring and turn 30 and then spend another 2 days in Miami Beach on the beach playing in the ocean and ordering drinks with little umbrellas in them.

I can't wait

zengirl said:
Amen sista!

We're going on a 7 day cruise in December, I'll get my ring and turn 30 and then spend another 2 days in Miami Beach on the beach playing in the ocean and ordering drinks with little umbrellas in them.

I can't wait

Now that is what I am talking about. Too bad ya'll aren't eloping on that cruise.... Barefoot on the beach in paradise, ah yeah! :D

Pandora said:
Now that is what I am talking about. Too bad ya'll aren't eloping on that cruise.... Barefoot on the beach in paradise, ah yeah! :D
Actually both of our parents (and many of his family) have encouraged us to do that... but I'd want the families with us, and that would mean spending my honeymoon with them as well.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well, I'm not sure. I have a ring in mind, but I don't know if it's yours I am thinking about...
bluering.JPG

it's a chop

theacoustician said:

Is that the Biltmoe Estate in Asheville? I heard that place was awesome , especially for Christmas. I have a fall postcard of the place at my desk, but have never been there (a friend went).

Great choice!

Pandora said:
It is. I've been told the Christmas decor will be up when we go. :D

How perfect!

Do you drive the Blue Ridge or hike? I was just about 45 minutes North East of Asheville this weekend by the Roan Mtns. The weather was perfect and it is so pristine out there away from the city.

gottoys? said:
How perfect!

Do you drive the Blue Ridge or hike? I was just about 45 minutes North East of Asheville this weekend by the Roan Mtns. The weather was perfect and it is so pristine out there away from the city.

I've actually never really been up there. Driven through a couple of times but that's it. Apparently there's some reallah awesome hiking trail near where we are staying. I might haveta go buy me some boots.