So, you're ALMOST there. ALWAYS there to help...

Thorn Bird said:
i know, but organic fruits and veggies taste different than regular. i just wasn't sure about the milk.

It's purple, if that makes a difference. Otherwise it's the same.

Galen said:
Perhaps people can't do gymnastics with a normal sized one in? I'm not sure, I've never tried.

Haven't you ever seen the ridiculous commercial where the girl is wearing all white leotards and tights doing the splits on her period? It's classic, one of Shawn's favs.

Candy said:
Haven't you ever seen the ridiculous commercial where the girl is wearing all white leotards and tights doing the splits on her period? It's classic, one of Shawn's favs.

That's nice. Just what I needed to prep my stomach for lunch. Thanks.

Last edited:
I Robert I said:
bunchies_flavors.png
OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUNCHIE-PON

kiwi said:
Seriously, if you let your 4 year old dress like a hoochy (sp?), guess what she's gonna grow up to be! :rolleyes:

Also, what's with those "Bratz" dolls? I will NEVER let my daughter own one of those, if she is given one as a gift, I'll buy her a different toy to replace it and throw it away. That, in my opinion, is one of the worst toys you can buy your girl. What an image.

Whoa there Captain Over-Protective. Can't hide life from your kids in hopes they'll turn out all right.

My parents did the same thing you are doing and look how I turned out.