So, you're ALMOST there. ALWAYS there to help...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
This is just fucked up.

http://www.vgg.com/jason/almost/almost2.html

ALMOST premenstrual tampons

It's so close. So close you can feel it. You're almost there, which is why we make Almost.

Almost is a pre-menstrual tampon designed just for you, to help you get ready for what you know is coming. Because it is coming, and you've waited long enough.

Almost™ Premenstrual Tampons come in four fun "flavors"-- so you can be yourself, no matter what.

Almost™ Premenstrual Tampons. Because you're almost there. Period.

preteen.jpg
flavors.gif

Last edited:
God people are fucking stupid these days.

Women need colored tampons so they can "be themselves no matter what" when cramming something up their cooter? Are you kidding me? What's the deal with contemporary generations needing validation all the damn time? Why are people so pathetic?

A girl told me the other day that I have a lot of negative energy flowing through me. I told her she could take that negative energy and blow me.

Lord Flaccid said:
God people are fucking stupid these days.

Women need colored tampons so they can "be themselves no matter what" when cramming something up their cooter? Are you kidding me? What's the deal with contemporary generations needing validation all the damn time? Why are people so pathetic?

A girl told me the other day that I have a lot of negative energy flowing through me. I told her she could take that negative energy and blow me.
They are for pre-teens.

fly said:
They are for pre-teens.

I know what they're for. I just don't see why a woman, sorry - "girl", needs to know that what she's about to feed the Sarlaac comes in a variety of flavors. It's that line "so you can be yourself no matter what" that makes my eye twitch.

Lord Flaccid said:
I know what they're for. I just don't see why a woman, sorry - "girl", needs to know that what she's about to feed the Sarlaac comes in a variety of flavors. It's that line "so you can be yourself no matter what" that makes my eye twitch.
Perhaps people can't do gymnastics with a normal sized one in? I'm not sure, I've never tried.

WHAT?!?! Are those for real? Why would you want to have to deal with the pain in the $##%$ of tampons before you even START your period. That's just insane, personally wish I hadn't "matured" until the age of 20, when I needed it. People are dumb.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I've already seen girls that young wearing pleather miniskirts :barf:

I think the parents need to be converted into alternative fuel

Seriously, if you let your 4 year old dress like a hoochy (sp?), guess what she's gonna grow up to be! :rolleyes:

Also, what's with those "Bratz" dolls? I will NEVER let my daughter own one of those, if she is given one as a gift, I'll buy her a different toy to replace it and throw it away. That, in my opinion, is one of the worst toys you can buy your girl. What an image.

Thorn Bird said:
:eek: i need to switch to organic milk.

Ethan's mom and I feed him organic milk. I don't want him growing pubes at 6.

You know so much of our food has preservatives in it now that people are starting to take 10 times as long as normal to decompose after they die?

We're just begging for a zombie plague.

Lord Flaccid said:
Ethan's mom and I feed him organic milk. I don't want him growing pubes at 6.

You know so much of our food has preservatives in it now that people are starting to take 10 times as long as normal to decompose after they die?

We're just begging for a zombie plague.

Don't tell Knyte, he wants one.

(a zombie plague)

Last edited: