So, you're ALMOST there. ALWAYS there to help...

kiwi said:
Seriously, if you let your 4 year old dress like a hoochy (sp?), guess what she's gonna grow up to be! :rolleyes:

Also, what's with those "Bratz" dolls? I will NEVER let my daughter own one of those, if she is given one as a gift, I'll buy her a different toy to replace it and throw it away. That, in my opinion, is one of the worst toys you can buy your girl. What an image.
Yeah, the gigantic head/eyes thing on the stick like body with hoochie clothes image is REALLY disturbing, I think one of those wheat thins type things uses it in their commercials too.

Lord Flaccid said:
Ethan's mom and I feed him organic milk. I don't want him growing pubes at 6.

You know so much of our food has preservatives in it now that people are starting to take 10 times as long as normal to decompose after they die?

We're just begging for a zombie plague.

so does the organic milk taste very different? i don't want to buy any if she's not gonna like it.

Thorn Bird said:
so does the organic milk taste very different? i don't want to buy any if she's not gonna like it.

It tastes exactly like any other kind of milk. The cows that make it just don't have hormones or chemicals pumped into them.

Lord Flaccid said:
Ethan's mom and I feed him organic milk. I don't want him growing pubes at 6.

You know so much of our food has preservatives in it now that people are starting to take 10 times as long as normal to decompose after they die?

We're just begging for a zombie plague.

Dirty fucking hippy

Lord Flaccid said:
It tastes exactly like any other kind of milk. The cows that make it just don't have hormones or chemicals pumped into them.

i know, but organic fruits and veggies taste different than regular. i just wasn't sure about the milk.

Thorn Bird said:
i know, but organic fruits and veggies taste different than regular. i just wasn't sure about the milk.

are we talking organic milk or milk not treated with growth hormones?

bunchies_flavors.png