so who's having the christmas party?

ERage said:
Count me in, I'll bring the booze. I know JJ is a bourbon lady, what's your favorite brand?

Maybe...

640x480_truck.jpg

:D
Yea!!!! I like Beam and Even Williams for cheaper stuff. I also like Crown, which is different and expensive, but I like it! Oh we usually have lobster for dinner too. If you want in let me know! (We usually get Shrimp for Pandora since she is not big on Lobster)

JJ Lady said:
Yea!!!! I like Beam and Even Williams for cheaper stuff. I also like Crown, which is different and expensive, but I like it! Oh we usually have lobster for dinner too. If you want in let me know! (We usually get Shrimp for Pandora since she is not big on Lobster)
My parents sent me an email the other day about how they'd toured the Jack Daniels distillery. Apparently they even bought one of the oak casks to put in the rec-room in their basement. I'm jealous.

CletusJones said:
My parents sent me an email the other day about how they'd toured the Jack Daniels distillery. Apparently they even bought one of the oak casks to put in the rec-room in their basement. I'm jealous.
That is very cool! Where is this distillery?

Bush Gardens in Tampa used to have a working brewery you could tour.

Bubbles said:
Yeah, now you just get the free beer without the hour long tour preceeding it. :p

Have you done the 'beer school' there? I have a beer tasting diploma :fly: How crazy is that? (I don't even like beer)

I want a beer tasting diploma. I'd so hang that on my office wall. Next to my Certificate for being coming a preordained minister off the internet. And my certificate for breaking Cobra's secret code. Yo Joe!

Reminds me I need to read the stuff my doctor has on his walls. With my luck he got his Surgery Certification from Milton Bradley.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Crown. Expensive. *giggle* :fly:
serios, i love how an entire bottle of crown is the same price of about one glass of johnnie walker blue, or something that's been sitting in a scottish castle for the past 15 years:fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeouch, the one in NH is only about a 15-20 minute tour, and if you sweet talk the bartenders you can easily get more than the two free beers :D

The Long Trail Brewery in Vermont (over by Killington) was a nice tour - they have a TON of good beer but I don't remember if it was free or not. Chances are, even if it was free, we went overboard and sat at the bar afterwards and paid to drink more anyway. :tard:

Candy said:
The Long Trail Brewery in Vermont (over by Killington) was a nice tour - they have a TON of good beer but I don't remember if it was free or not. Chances are, even if it was free, we went overboard and sat at the bar afterwards and paid to drink more anyway. :tard:
:lol: I haven't been to that one, maybe I will since the new place is only about an hour from Killington

I do like their beers though

Ever go to the Woodstock Inn brewpub in NH?

JJ Lady said:

Yeah, we're in. However, blondie doesn't like boiled roach so she will probably request some shrimp (ask her about it, i'm not sure).

Theac/Pandora: any requests for beverages for the evening?

I'm making a shopping list so that I can pick it all up next time I'm on the army base, most of their stuff is like 1/3 less expensive than the usual stores and tax free with a military ID I think. While the army is good for most of the regular stuff they do lack a selection of fine wines, go figure . If you want wine, I have a good spot for that too.

I'll need a good evening after visiting family during the whole week before (ugh).

ERage said:
Yeah, we're in. However, blondie doesn't like boiled roach so she will probably request some shrimp (ask her about it, i'm not sure).

Theac/Pandora: any requests for beverages for the evening?

I'm making a shopping list so that I can pick it all up next time I'm on the army base, most of their stuff is like 1/3 less expensive than the usual stores and tax free with a military ID I think. While the army is good for most of the regular stuff they do lack a selection of fine wines, go figure . If you want wine, I have a good spot for that too.

I'll need a good evening after visiting family during the whole week before (ugh).

Yeah stuff on base is way cheaper. My only request is for Almaretto, and lots of it! :D :cool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: I haven't been to that one, maybe I will since the new place is only about an hour from Killington

I do like their beers though

Ever go to the Woodstock Inn brewpub in NH?

No, but I'd like to take a trip to New England in March to do some skiing, etc. I'll have to stop in there and check it out.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Do the both of you ski? Mah wife and I could meet ya for some skiing if it's on a weekend :D

I have been all my life - Shawn on the other hand is a virgin. I figure I'd stick him in a class for a half day, and then we could ski some easy stuff together. I know I absolutly LOVE the nightlife in Killington; We will definatly make it a weekend and make it a point for you guys to join us.

You both ski as well I take it? Ever ski Killington? It's oneof my favorites, although I prefer to ski out west over the East any day. More powder...:drool: