so who's having the christmas party?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
theac, pandora, spange and i had the halloween party, so it's someone else's turn to do the christmas party. i'd love to throw it as i love hosting parties, but the wallet's thin, so i cannot.

"content": have you been invited to any holiday parties yet? is there one you usually attend? do you have one at your house?

I would consider it a sucessful holiday party if I'm allowed to hang out in flannel pj's, get blitz, fed, and play video games till I pass out.

theacoustician said:
I would consider it a sucessful holiday party if I'm allowed to hang out in flannel pj's, get blitz, fed, and play video games till I pass out.

What? No chestnuts roasting by an open fire? No Jack Frost nipping at your nose?

i'll have it up here. that way you guys can experience the whole snow thing.

we're going to two christmas parties so far, one for pogo's work (one step shy of black tie) and one for the alumni association from my alma mater (less formal). the only party i'll have at my place is when my friends come visit and get blitzed, play video games, and get fed, all while the christmas tree is up:p

F33nX said:
i'll have it up here. that way you guys can experience the whole snow thing.

we're going to two christmas parties so far, one for pogo's work (one step shy of black tie) and one for the alumni association from my alma mater (less formal). the only party i'll have at my place is when my friends come visit and get blitzed, play video games, and get fed, all while the christmas tree is up:p
See, I can't go to this party. I wouldn't want to wipe the floor with F33nX at Katamari and make her cry.

theacoustician said:
See, I can't go to this party. I wouldn't want to wipe the floor with F33nX at Katamari and make her cry.

will you settle for doing that to spange? he's used to it.

BigDov said:
Maybe the NorthWest faction of UF can have a party.... all 4 of us.
There's 4 of us?? :confused:

We are going to FB's office christmas banquet this Friday night, and the annual family christmas party that we are OBLIGATED to attend. Yay for 75 people I don't know and will only see once a year :rolleyes: :tard:

BigDov said:
Maybe the NorthWest faction of UF can have a party.... all 4 of us.

content answer: nope, nope and nope :(

Like I told Fuxx, we can have get togethers and meet in Idaho.

We have a church Christmas Party on Friday, and Kyle's work one, and a community one, but I'm not sure when that one is or if we'll go.

theacoustician said:
see, this is where you're wrong, because i am the katamari empress and i will totally pwn you so hard that you'll have to go practice making real balls out in the snow to regain your coolness factor