so who's having the christmas party?

Bubbles said:
For some strange reason it has become quite chic to get divorced these days.

My wife just told me I have to go to one of her co-workers weddings later this month. She's a very hot girl but she's 30 and this will be her 4th marriage. I told my wife that I'd wear whatever I already had on that day. After 2 casual wear is allowed. My wife said she said this one would be different becuase she's found Jesus. I said she needs to find a therapist and a marriage counselor.

b_sinning said:
My wife just told me I have to go to one of her co-workers weddings later this month. She's a very hot girl but she's 30 and this will be her 4th marriage. I told my wife that I'd wear whatever I already had on that day. After 2 casual wear is allowed. My wife said she said this one would be different becuase she's found Jesus. I said she needs to find a therapist and a marriage counselor.

:eek:

b_sinning said:
Jesus is the Dominican former gardner at her last husband's house who's got an 11" wang

b_sinning said:

Holy shit. 4 at 30. If I was that guy I'd be doing some serious soul searching.

And making some phone calls to three other guys.

b_sinning said:

What the hell is wrong with GET MARRIED ONCE? I don't understand people that jump from marriage to marriage. I can barely stand jumping from failed relationship to failed relationship.....and those don't have joint assets.

I feel sorry for the guy because he's a really nice guy but she's a holy roller bitch. They've been dating less than 6 months and she's been pushing him to marry her from the beginning.

Bubbles you made a run for the border?

Bubbles said:
What the hell is wrong with GET MARRIED ONCE? I don't understand people that jump from marriage to marriage. I can barely stand jumping from failed relationship to failed relationship.....and those don't have joint assets.

I agree! It takes alot of work to keep a marriage going and on the straight. Not alot of people are up for the job long term that's for sure.