so who's having the christmas party?

F33nX said:
see, this is where you're wrong, because i am the katamari empress and i will totally pwn you so hard that you'll have to go practice making real balls out in the snow to regain your coolness factor
Whatever you say little girl. Whatever you say.

mcg9dy.jpg

December is going to be a FASSSSSSSSSSST month. I have 3 Christmas parties to attend , so far. One divorce party and 2 birthday parties. Plus New Year party.

F33nX said:
i'll have it up here. that way you guys can experience the whole snow thing.

we're going to two christmas parties so far, one for pogo's work (one step shy of black tie) and one for the alumni association from my alma mater (less formal). the only party i'll have at my place is when my friends come visit and get blitzed, play video games, and get fed, all while the christmas tree is up:p
Well THAT one I could make :fly:

Or we could have it at the 'ranch, but you'd have to bring game systems and TV's since all we have there is a lil' 19" and a PS1, SNES, and N64

As far as I know I will have one work division party which I will attend and one everyone at work party that I will not attend. I assume my wife's co-workers will have a get together to gossip so I will attend that. Other than that I have no clue.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well THAT one I could make :fly:

Or we could have it at the 'ranch, but you'd have to bring game systems and TV's since all we have there is a lil' 19" and a PS1, SNES, and N64

If you had bushido blade for that ps1 wed be all set.

Sarcasmo said:
So it was a pretty heart wrenching process I see. That's too bad.

Huh????

My friend Kathy is divorced Dec 9th - she pretty much has been having a party every night for the past 3 months but this will be the official party :fly:

I've never been married myself but sure seems like the divorce parties are way more wild then the weddings - why is that I wonder?

gottoys? said:
Huh????

My friend Kathy is divorced Dec 9th - she pretty much has been having a party every night for the past 3 months but this will be the official party :fly:

I've never been married myself but sure seems like the divorce parties are way more wild then the weddings - why is that I wonder?

So why is she so happy?

Sarcasmo said:
So why is she so happy?

... or is she drowning in being drunk every night? That's what it seems like to me. They were only married 1 1/2 years.