so who's having the christmas party?

Candy said:
I have been all my life - Shawn on the other hand is a virgin. I figure I'd stick him in a class for a half day, and then we could ski some easy stuff together. I know I absolutly LOVE the nightlife in Killington; We will definatly make it a weekend and make it a point for you guys to join us.

You both ski as well I take it? Ever ski Killington? It's oneof my favorites, although I prefer to ski out west over the East any day. More powder...:drool:
:happy:

Yar, we both ski - picked it up 9 years ago or so after we got married

We've been to Killington, but it's crowded as heck some weekends. Thinking about trying Pico this year, one of my co-workers skis out west and in Europe constantly and liked Pico enough to buy a slopeside condo, so it can't be too bad :lol:

ChikkenNoodul said:
:happy:

Yar, we both ski - picked it up 9 years ago or so after we got married

We've been to Killington, but it's crowded as heck some weekends. Thinking about trying Pico this year, one of my co-workers skis out west and in Europe constantly and liked Pico enough to buy a slopeside condo, so it can't be too bad :lol:

I've never skied Pico but i heard the same good things. I believe it is a little cheaper and if you are so inclined you can take a lift to Killington from Pico. is that right? It's been awhile.

Candy said:
I've never skied Pico but i heard the same good things. I believe it is a little cheaper and if you are so inclined you can take a lift to Killington from Pico. is that right? It's been awhile.
I'm not sure if there's a connecting lift, there might be....

I rode the one between mountains at Sugarbush when it was -70 with the windchill and I thought my coat was going to crack :lol:

Drool-Boy said:
Snow is the debbil

It is. There were real winter storm warnings here last night, so of course the state was gripped in a state of pre-snow fear- 7 to 8 hour waits at tire stores to get snow tires on cars, lines at stores to get emergency supplies, and of course the news folks loving life through all of it. They even named it THE FALL FREEZE :wtf: Thing is, temps aren't even close to freezing today..... dickheads.

BigDov said:
It is. There were real winter storm warnings here last night, so of course the state was gripped in a state of pre-snow fear- 7 to 8 hour waits at tire stores to get snow tires on cars, lines at stores to get emergency supplies, and of course the news folks loving life through all of it. They even named it THE FALL FREEZE :wtf: Thing is, temps aren't even close to freezing today..... dickheads.
Snowed at the 'ranch over thanksgiving, count yourself lucky that people actually buy snow tires there.

The idiots in MA have no idea the things even exist

ChikkenNoodul said:
Snowed at the 'ranch over thanksgiving, count yourself lucky that people actually buy snow tires there.

The idiots in MA have no idea the things even exist

I just find it more and more irritating the media whips all the idiots into a frenzy over the slightest chance of bad weather.

Of course, not much of that matters to me when I get to work from the comforts of home anyway :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm not sure if there's a connecting lift, there might be....

I rode the one between mountains at Sugarbush when it was -70 with the windchill and I thought my coat was going to crack :lol:

my family used to have our xmas at sugarbush every year when I was growing up...it was at a house right on the wanderer trail...fun times