So, the Flu shot made me sick

Some people say it's a dead virus, some people say it's a weakened version. I never get it because the one time I did, it made me sick.

It's fcking annoying as shit when you have a kid in elementary school and like every fucking day you either get an email or a "friendly reminder" sent home with your kid to get the poison shot!

Fuck you!

It's fcking annoying as shit when you have a kid in elementary school and like every fucking day you either get an email or a "friendly reminder" sent home with your kid to get the poison shot!

Fuck you!
I believe if you simply teach your child fair-to-good hygiene, they'll be fine. Shots are scary for them. Besides, it's unnatural to keep a child from getting sick. That is how you help build up their immunity. Not to say you want him catching teh aidz or anything. But ya know what I'm sayin'...

I believe if you simply teach your child fair-to-good hygiene, they'll be fine. Shots are scary for them. Besides, it's unnatural to keep a child from getting sick. That is how you help build up their immunity. Not to say you want him catching teh aidz or anything. But ya know what I'm sayin'...

1. Do you have children?
2. Do you work?

Exactry.

My son just endured seven fucking shots to enter Kindergarten. I think that's enough.

NO FAT GIRLS ALLOWED

no_fat_girls.jpg