So, the Flu shot made me sick

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
It was like having all of the symptoms of the flu except slightly less annoying and faster coming and going.

Then I died, came back to life, and changed my name on UF.

That last part probably isn't true.

It was like having all of the symptoms of the flu except slightly less annoying and faster coming and going.

Then I died, came back to life, and changed my name on UF.

That last part probably isn't true.

you didn't really change your name on UF?

and wtf did you expect from the flu shot? it's a weakened flu virus that your immune system should easily be able to attack and take out. if they messed up though, or your immune system sucks, you get full blown flu.

you didn't really change your name on UF?

and wtf did you expect from the flu shot? it's a weakened flu virus that your immune system should easily be able to attack and take out. if they messed up though, or your immune system sucks, you get full blown flu.

The receptionist said I wouldn't get sick. I assumed she knew what she was talking about.

I did 35 sets of 80 reps of 200 lbs. on the bench after I got my flu shot.

Total, since last October.

Originally Posted by [B said:
RAVEN[/B]
The receptionist said I wouldn't get sick. And since she had big boobs I decided I would do anything to allow me to talk to her longer so I could stare at them.

You're an idiot. HR Girl has the awesome tits that are impossible to not stare at. The receptionist is just a nice, friendly older lady.

Some people say it's a dead virus, some people say it's a weakened version. I never get it because the one time I did, it made me sick.

i never get it either, i always just hope everyone else gets it so they cant get it to spread to me.

there may be a flaw in this plan though if none of you slackers are getting it either though...

I've gotten flu shots a couple of times. Never got sick. But even when I don't get the shots, I rarely get a full blown instance of flu, so /shrug.