So, the Flu shot made me sick

I know the roos look pretty sexy to PT but I would think you could just pay him a little extra attention to block that out and avoid the marsupial 3some. purely conjecture though

Meh, I was bit in the face by a stray dog when I was 6-7. I was on the news and everything! I was famous, biotch!

I had to get shots in my ass forever and they strapped me down because I was a feisty little bitch.

Yeah, my doctor told me that with a compromised immune system I will get the flu if I get a flu shot, and since I only usually get the flu once every 3 or 4 years it doesn't make sense. In fact, it doesn't make sense for most people to get it since getting the flu on rare occasion really isn't that dangerous, just inconvenient. I'm not sure why otherwise healthy people really think the flu shot is a good idea.

:cool:

Its so weird to read that some of u have never had the flu.
I've had it countless times, sometimes 3 times in 1 year.
Its like the norm here in Canaduh. There is NO escaping it. At some point, u are going to get it. And it feels like fucking death.

LIES

I get the flu maybe once every 3-4 years, and it's gone in a day.

maybe scotch is a good preventative maintenance, so i'm gonna recommend you all have some often.

Last edited:
in three years, the boy has only had it once also...

maybe it's just Toronto.....

I've also never had a flu shot.

Yeah, my doctor told me that with a compromised immune system I will get the flu if I get a flu shot, and since I only usually get the flu once every 3 or 4 years it doesn't make sense. In fact, it doesn't make sense for most people to get it since getting the flu on rare occasion really isn't that dangerous, just inconvenient. I'm not sure why otherwise healthy people really think the flu shot is a good idea.

So it doesn't wipe out your work place. Everyone puking at home is counterproductive.