So, the Flu shot made me sick

Depends on the vaccine.

In the case of the flu vaccine, they kill every strain of the flu. It is impossible to get the flu from the vaccine.

that doesnt mean they can't fuck up the batch and leave some of it alive accidentally.

happens quite often. (with different vaccines anyways, not neccessarily the flu.)

that doesnt mean they can't fuck up the batch and leave some of it alive accidentally.

happens quite often. (with different vaccines anyways, not neccessarily the flu.)

I've thought of this.. maybe this is why some people get sick and some do not from the vaccine.

Ahhhh... I interviewed for a vet's office years ago. Thought it was something I could handle, but after being toured around I already got too attached. :(

Yeah, my doctor told me that with a compromised immune system I will get the flu if I get a flu shot, and since I only usually get the flu once every 3 or 4 years it doesn't make sense. In fact, it doesn't make sense for most people to get it since getting the flu on rare occasion really isn't that dangerous, just inconvenient. I'm not sure why otherwise healthy people really think the flu shot is a good idea.