WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Serious question: what would be preferable to Canada and for what reasons?

i want to go somewhere that’s about a 4 hr flight from here
hot climate
island vibe
spanish speaking

i would honestly love to live in Cuba but you know how that place is lol
costa rica would be my next choice
too bad mexico is too violent cuz i love it there

im not going anywhere near your murder loving country! im headed to costa rica eventually!

America is too murderous so you go to Costa Rica???

Girl, do some research, please!

You'd make a fine Texan, and an even better Austinite.

Wtf happened there, man???

For comparison the murder rate in Canada is 1.95 per 100,000.

TO BE FAIR, it depends on where you live in any of those places. Cut out shit like Southside chicago, east LA, DC outside the politician areas, baltimore, philly, etc. And America is pretty safe.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
Likewise Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic are popular places for American expats. Again there's good areas and then not so good areas that throw the stats off.

i want to go somewhere that’s about a 4 hr flight from here
hot climate
island vibe
spanish speaking

i would honestly love to live in Cuba but you know how that place is lol
costa rica would be my next choice
too bad mexico is too violent cuz i love it there
thailand

Pissss!! Total abject clumsiness. I was staining 2 French doors, was almost done when 2/3 of a liter of "Pecan" Miniwax PolyShades slipped from my hand. God damnnit!! New hoodie - ruined, decent jeans - ruined. Tennis shoes - fucked badly. I cleaned up my doors but that puddle on the garage floor will have to sit for 10 or 15 while I "recenter" myself.
movie theater popcorn GIF

Turns out that hoodie is the QuickerPickerUpper. Almost like the spill never happened. This time :)
Pro tip: wipe any tools thus desicrated with the hoodie, first.
IMG_20211213_071916_3.jpg

IMG_20211213_082137_2.jpg

Last edited:
Pissss!! Total abject clumsiness. I was staining 2 French doors, was almost done when 2/3 of a liter of "Pecan" Miniwax PolyShades slipped from my hand. God damnnit!! New hoodie - ruined, decent jeans - ruined. Tennis shoes - fucked badly. I cleaned up my doors but that puddle on the garage floor will have to sit for 10 or 15 while I "recenter" myself.
movie theater popcorn GIF

Turns out that hoodie is the QuickerPickerUpper. Almost like the spill never happened. This time :)
Pro tip: wipe any tools thus desicrated with the hoodie, first.
View attachment 15343

View attachment 15344
im mentally shaming you for not only using minwax, but even worse the utter bullshit that is polyshades.

[/woodworkingelitism]

thats not urethane. Its a fucked up version of pigment based stain mixed with topcoat and is streaky and muddy and the worst of both worlds.
huh, I thought minwax only did urethanes.

Staining wood is not my thing, though. If I want wood to be a certain color, I just buy the fuckin' wood that's that color.