WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Trying to wrap up projects for other clients before the end of the year. Global computer chip shortage really sucks ass. Cannot get my hands on pretty much any networking gear. I ended up buying some used Cisco gear to hold my clients over until vendors equipment finally ships in 2022 sometime.
Yeah, even when I can jump to the front of the line, I'm still 180 days out on networking gear.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I kid.
But be sure to invest in Boston Dynamics.
Those cute little robot dogs will soon replace infantrymen wholesale.
A robot is only as good as the people who pay the people to program it.
Without good house training, all computerized devices are as embarrassing as a dog that pisses the front rug in front of the company. Cobbled-together pieces of shit. Pity the human slaves who have to teach them how to behave.

Without good house training, all computerized devices are as embarrassing as a dog that pisses the front rug in front of the company. Cobbled-together pieces of shit. Pity the human slaves who have to teach them how to behave.
My cab company was in Waltham. I regularly saw Boston Dynamics testing their robot bull.
One day I started taking video with my smartphone. They yelled geek Epithets for a few minutes.
I'm lucky they didn't turn the bull loose on my taxi.
But when you are running beta tests in a public parking lot owned by the landlord you open yourself up to unwanted surveillance. The area was public domain.
Stupid QA geeks.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
so i’m $2000 away from being debt free in canada.
that will be paid off in late january
YAY

im $3600 away from being debt free in peru.

if i was still dancing i could have paid both debts off with my christmas tips
I only owe about $170,000 to the mortgage company.
We put 50% down based on the huge profit we made off the bullet house.
Ill pay it off when I turn 85.
Or some dude will...

That would only be $1571 USD - run for the border!

so happy to be starting 2022 debt free.
im sure i’ll get into another debt down the road but it’s gonna be a big relief

im a renter and i’ve decided i don’t want to buy property here (renter in canada, home owner in peru)
since my split i’ve reassessed my future plans and i don’t plan on living in canada when kiko goes off to university.
as of now he wants to go to school in the UK but he’s 14 and changes his mind a lot

im a renter and i’ve decided i don’t want to buy property here (renter in canada, home owner in peru)
since my split i’ve reassessed my future plans and i don’t plan on living in canada when kiko goes off to university.
as of now he wants to go to school in the UK but he’s 14 and changes his mind a lot
Gonna move to Florida?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Gonna move to Florida?

i think i can find a lanai i can sprawl my saggy body on
giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and kiwi
i think i can find a lanai i can sprawl my saggy body on
giphy.gif
Stick to the northern tier of states, you got a good shot at being exotic and desirable up there.
Down here Latina's just another rando, hot Latina can find them anywhere too.
Saggy Latina with plastic enhancements ain't uncommon either.
Be big fish in little pond.

Serious question: what would be preferable to Canada and for what reasons?

Stick to the northern tier of states, you got a good shot at being exotic and desirable up there.
Down here Latina's just another rando, hot Latina can find them anywhere too.
Saggy Latina with plastic enhancements ain't uncommon either.
Be big fish in little pond.

im not going anywhere near your murder loving country! im headed to costa rica eventually!

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: fly and HipHugHer