WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Jesus fucking christ.

That call could have been an email, 100%.
"its a contract position, open from the 27th through third week of February, for *Govt Contractor That Isn't The Last Place I Worked For* would you have any concerns working with a contract? Also I need to submit a right-to-represent form to you, and I need the last 4 of your SSN"

That's it. That's all the email was

My work has had a slack channel called "the Punderdome" since February, but nobody invited me until yesterday.

I've already gotten one person to quit. I think they were worried about bringing the undisputed champ in from the cold.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: wetwillie and fly
Just found out that I had my factory print the wrong barcode on one of my newer items. I sold about 20 of them at probably a $50 loss for each before I discovered the error. FUCK

How's everyone Monday going? :D

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
ust found out that I had my factory print the wrong barcode on one of my newer items. I sold about 20 of them at probably a $50 loss for each before I discovered the error. FUCK

How's everyone Monday going? :D
Damn, that sucks bro. You gonna have to sticker over them with a new barcode? Which is sucky if you have product stocked at Amazon - how the fuck they gonna handle that? The purchasing of UPC and EAN codes is so f'n weird. My last contract gig they did that, put the same code on boxes of 24 as on individual packs of shit.
simon cowell facepalm GIF
J

Damn, that sucks bro. You gonna have to sticker over them with a new barcode? Which is sucky if you have product stocked at Amazon - how the fuck they gonna handle that? The purchasing of UPC and EAN codes is so f'n weird. My last contract gig they did that, put the same code on boxes of 24 as on individual packs of shit.
simon cowell facepalm GIF
J
It seems that on some of them, they're routing to the correct product. I can only assume that there are some angel warehouse workers who are restickering them for me. Any others I'll have to recall and resticker myself. yay. Gotta pay a #retardtax every once in a while...

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
It seems that on some of them, they're routing to the correct product. I can only assume that there are some angel warehouse workers who are restickering them for me. Any others I'll have to recall and resticker myself. yay. Gotta pay a #retardtax every once in a while...
"We" had to resticker about 20k packages but they were still our warehouse. But not all at once, just when we wanted to send cases of them to Amazon or Walmart. To other folks it generally didn't matter. Wasn't my "Bad", shit was done before I came on. :lol: They did something similar with their SKUs. Their previous web person didn't understand you don't set a SKU for a base/null product, that is, one that comes in variations of color ,size, etc. A dildo doesn't exist as a SKU until you pick size and color. :lol:

Nah, these are new sets that the Mint releases in limited edition. There are companies that will pay you $XXX over. While its been months since a good Mint release, I've made about $1k in the last week or so.
so just about enough to cover the loss in your barcode misadventure?