WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Yeah, sorry for my idea of what is an appropriate descriptive becoming the kindling for that fire. I think my brain insisted I include their nationality, as I perceived it, in case that’s customary behavior for folks I don’t fully understand.

Yeah, sorry for my idea of what is an appropriate descriptive becoming the kindling for that fire. I think my brain insisted I include their nationality, as I perceived it, in case that’s customary behavior for folks I don’t fully understand.
I would've set you up with my fat Jewish mother.

I admit, watching them slather that shit on each other was reminiscent of stumbling across that nest of baby snakes when I was a kid.

Completed first Instacart order. It's difficult because many things are out of stock. Customer wasn't home.
Plus, did it all in mask and gloves.
Very kinky.

Be careful. Really. You don't know what someone might do if they see you walking around, looking lost with a box full of hard to get groceries.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD
Be careful. Really. You don't know what someone might do if they see you walking around, looking lost with a box full of hard to get groceries.
23 years in a cab as a rolling ATM.
But yeah, I didn't leave the cab very often.
Instacart let's you pick and choose the jobs from a batch list.
Tells you how far the market is, the delivery address.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia