WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Systemic problem at work. Narrowed it down to starting at a certain timeframe, with two or three part numbers, and having three or four very strong correlations that we need to work through to determine what the culprit is.
At a warehouse we have a record that a buttload of old unused parts exist that are before and after the timeframe this problem began. I coordinate with the manufacturer to test these parts and we send a shipping request to the warehouse.

Warehouse got rid of these excess parts 3 years ago and never updated their fucking inventory.

Fuck.

I think I can build up a private clientele on Instacart with a burner phone.
Dipshits that work apps then go off app and drive around using the same phone to serve clients they poached get de-activated.

i think this could be challenging right now cuz a lot of people are opting for the NO CONTACT option but i like your sneaky thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Been instructed to take today and Tuesday off so Im not working til Wednesday. Really do need the downtime to process this car crash of a world.

Did a two hour course thing about managing in an existential crisis, the notes I took were quite interesting to read back and puts a nicer perspective on whats happening etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Even without looking into it, I figure Instacart is the Uber of grocery delivery. It provides the grocer with more business without having to pay a delivery person, or accept liability.

Not good. Exactly like Uber and Lyft, and possibly also employing the worst possible drivers without regulation and oversight.