WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Just realised I'm back at work tomorrow. That sinking feeling when I check my emails and realise Ive got to keep having the same battles with the same broken systems that were bad enough without a pandemic going on. Housing, criminal justice, probation, local councils etc. Getting ready to get the go ahead to go nuclear about this, as if I wasnt being serious enough and screaming at people already for the last 3 weeks. Ffuuuckkkkk

My boss added me to a mattermost channel for our department, so I promptly renamed myself "Raymond Luxury Yacht" with the nickname "Throatwarbler Mangrove" and started filling up the Off-Topic channel with dad jokes.

He's either going to love or hate me. I'm not sure which yet.
i have a strong feeling everyone hates you.

i love webinars! I've done like 8 since this shit happened
i take any webinar that looks interesting...
-hair + beauty
-social media marketing
-health stiuff
-even HOW TO START A PLANT BASED LIFESTYLE

i dont care ill take me. sooooo fun.
today i took on on PINTREST and how to make it work for YOU

The mattermost channel my org stood up for us to use now has only one post in it each day. It's from me, and it's usually a pun.

They started off with good intentions, with the managers trying to elicit discussion on work-from-home techniques and whatnot, but like sands through the hourglass...

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
The mattermost channel my org stood up for us to use now has only one post in it each day. It's from me, and it's usually a pun.

They started off with good intentions, with the managers trying to elicit discussion on work-from-home techniques and whatnot, but like sands through the hourglass...

Maybe if your puns weren't so shitty people wouldn't have fled.

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: OOD and Jehannum