WTF So I just dick'd my butt

My boss pissed me off again today. She seems to time criticism perfectly with the day my period lands. It's like magical how much rage she then induces with her insecure bullshit. Woman I don't want your job, I could do it with my eyes closed but I have no interest in it. I'm not going to be apologetic about my competence and I couldn't care less about your competence, I do my fucking job and leave. Woman needs to grow a backbone and get over herself rather than falling into the bullshit trope that women feel threatened by others in the workplace. That's just the worse.

Just reach down for some blood, apply it like war paint, and tell her to fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
My boss pissed me off again today. She seems to time criticism perfectly with the day my period lands. It's like magical how much rage she then induces with her insecure bullshit. Woman I don't want your job, I could do it with my eyes closed but I have no interest in it. I'm not going to be apologetic about my competence and I couldn't care less about your competence, I do my fucking job and leave. Woman needs to grow a backbone and get over herself rather than falling into the bullshit trope that women feel threatened by others in the workplace. That's just the worse.
The most important part of having a successful career is being able to eat shit sometimes. Make sure you're doing that on a regular basis. :p

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
have you tried saying that.

The most important part of having a successful career is being able to eat shit sometimes. Make sure you're doing that on a regular basis. :p
This is so true. I'm not sure which is better, having to eat some shit because the other party(boss/customer) is a dick or because they are just stupid. I've realized my new employer types a lot of gaffs, then when people repeat what he wrote, he doesn't get that he was the one that made the friggin gaff. Yet I don't want to have to correct him. I had to do enough of that in his Independent Contractor's Agreement that referenced his previous business. :waw:

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I need a back scratcher for the office. Now that Im retired from consorting with the Hotties I have no one at work with long beautiful nails to help me out in my times of trouble

So one of my Chinese suppliers is the nicest fucking person on the planet. He's always very thoughtful and this time along with inventory, he's sending me two packs of 50 masks because he's worried about me and my family.

That's pretty fucking cool.

How much you gonna sell those masks for? :lol:

So one of my Chinese suppliers is the nicest fucking person on the planet. He's always very thoughtful and this time along with inventory, he's sending me two packs of 50 masks because he's worried about me and my family.

That's pretty fucking cool.
Its because he doesnt want to see your faces

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes