WTF So I just dick'd my butt

So I was up at 6, saw 4 therapy clients, went for 2 hours of therapy supervision and Im headed out soon to drive round the vice area til midnight except tonight Ive invited the five oh to join us so this motherfucker can see what really goes on and how they should be treating these women. Its either going to go really well or shit will go nuclear next week when the CEO returns from vaca to find out I decided to break a 30 year tradition and let the police come out with us. 🤣

So I was up at 6, saw 4 therapy clients, went for 2 hours of therapy supervision and Im headed out soon to drive round the vice area til midnight except tonight Ive invited the five oh to join us so this motherfucker can see what really goes on and how they should be treating these women. Its either going to go really well or shit will go nuclear next week when the CEO returns from vaca to find out I decided to break a 30 year tradition and let the police come out with us. 🤣
the fact that the police would even consider doing that shows how vastly different they are over there.

Or is that 30 year tradition in place cause theyre gonna be dicks and escalate situations and take advantage of ya'lls humanitarian efforts to arrest people?

the fact that the police would even consider doing that shows how vastly different they are over there.

Or is that 30 year tradition in place cause theyre gonna be dicks and escalate situations and take advantage of ya'lls humanitarian efforts to arrest people?
Our police are drastically different, and while I have my own punk ass views on he pigs I dont bring them to work with me, and I am glad our police prioritise de escalation and safeguarding before anything else.

The 30 year tradition is a hang up. Our board is now run by the ex head of vice who is retired and he thinks its a great idea. Some of our old staff hate change and worry and hate me but whatever. Im a progressive bitch so they need to get with the program. This new vice guy is looking to get us training all the cadets and every squad in the vice area so they treat the women better and are on our page.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and Domon
Our police are drastically different, and while I have my own punk ass views on he pigs I dont bring them to work with me, and I am glad our police prioritise de escalation and safeguarding before anything else.

The 30 year tradition is a hang up. Our board is now run by the ex head of vice who is retired and he thinks its a great idea. Some of our old staff hate change and worry and hate me but whatever. Im a progressive bitch so they need to get with the program. This new vice guy is looking to get us training all the cadets and every squad in the vice area so they treat the women better and are on our page.
you're going good work for the world. Proud of you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Was stuck in a meeting yesterday with a 45 y/o man who doesn't know how to adequately wipe after he takes a shit.

Every time he fidgeted, I got a whiff of his spicy shit. Door to the room was closed and everything.

Felt like pulling a @fly and engaging in some recreational vomiting.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Was stuck in a meeting yesterday with a 45 y/o man who doesn't know how to adequately wipe after he takes a shit.

Every time he fidgeted, I got a whiff of his spicy shit. Door to the room was closed and everything.

Felt like pulling a @fly and engaging in some recreational vomiting.
maybe he was just gassy?
not that that makes it any better

My boss pissed me off again today. She seems to time criticism perfectly with the day my period lands. It's like magical how much rage she then induces with her insecure bullshit. Woman I don't want your job, I could do it with my eyes closed but I have no interest in it. I'm not going to be apologetic about my competence and I couldn't care less about your competence, I do my fucking job and leave. Woman needs to grow a backbone and get over herself rather than falling into the bullshit trope that women feel threatened by others in the workplace. That's just the worse.